Wedding dress alterations

I have just collected my dress from having alterations made to it and it looks fantastic :love: I used The Bridal House on eccleshall Rd, can't fault the service.

Thanks for the response, any more reccommendations?

Hi i am an experiensed seamstress and I curently work from home,Icant believe some of the prices shops are charging I have altered many wedding dresses as well as making wedding outfits and bridesmaid dresses,my specialality is outfits for larger ladies. I f you havnt found anyone yet I am willing to come to your own home ( as long as its in Sheffield) if you feel more comfortable

My number is Shapes and sizes 0114 2202793

Can anyone help please?

I have bought some bridesmaid dresses online from John Lewis' in the sale for next year and wondered if anyone could reccommend a bridal seamstress to take the dresses in and shorten one please?

Any advice would be welcomed.

Many thanks,

M

x

hI I am an experienced seamstress I dont know if you have already sorted out alterations for your bridesmaid dresses I charge £ 20.00 to take them in and £15.00 to alter the length

My number is Shapes and sizes 0114 2202793

Message to veronica0

I'm getting married next July and need my wedding dress altering, I'm quite a petit woman and the skirt is too long, also the shoulders and bodice need taking in, could you message me with any details so I can arrange to meet with you?

Thanks.

Removed by deletion

Edited by Cassandwitch
please remove I no longer do this

Hi

Does anyone have Tricia's number? The dressmake who lives in parson cross/ecclesfield.

Thankyou

Hi,

Has anyone managed to find Tricias number please???

Thanks

Sarah

if you phone La Bella Brides, they can pass on the number for Tricia. I think she is quite busy at the moment, but its worth a try!

Hi

Could anyone recommend a dress maker in south Sheffield/ Chesterfield please?

Many Thanks

I went to see Tricia last night with my dress!

What a lovely woman, went in and felt like I had known her for years.

I get married on the 4th September and she said my dress will be ready for the 28th August.

There is a lot of detail on the bodice part of my dress and also down the side edges so it won't be easy and she is altering the length. £85.

I only paid £160.00 for the dress so I think this is a fantastic quote for the work she has to do.

I can also recommend Aphrobridal if you want a lovely cheap dress.!

Thanks much for recommending. I would like to visit the store. They have really nice dresses. Thanks again.

I've got a dress that i need a piece of material adding to it as it doesn't fully zip up - can someone recommend somewhere to take it?

It's pretty urgent! :confused: