Sign in to follow this  

Who went NME TOUR KLAXONS/CSS/NEW YOUNG PONY CLUB?

i went but there was no tickets apart from touts, i just went home.

what was it? was there live music? any good?

also what time did it go on until?

was a bit gutted to have to go home, looked to be a good crowd going in there...

Was wicked, Klaxons were good, CSS were just another level, Sunshine Underground not my fave band but real good live show. Missed NYPC, then the after party was ace, Crystal Castles played live and CSS did a DJ set, finished at about 1:30

i need to see some live rock /indie. been too long. any news of any good stuff coming up apart from NME tomorrow?

I suggest Shuffle this Saturday - Digitalism, The Whip and Clarky Cat (Live), and Erol Alkan for £7 adv

Gonna be a corker!

i need to see some live rock /indie. been too long. any news of any good stuff coming up apart from NME tomorrow?

Polytechnic at the Leadmill Friday - heard them on myspace, saw them on Transgressive Tour last year and off Friday as well. Excellent live :thumbsup:

I didn't go last night but wanted to. However i had my chance for a ticket when they came out and turned it down at the time so it's my own jolly fault!

This Wednesday at West St Live there is a really good line-up of bands and then a club night after. Free before 10!!!