Walk through Bradford Dale 25.2.07

I wont be able to join you this week, but hope you all have fun! :wave:

All sorted then. Grissom, Feargal and Andrea, Taxman with me. Albert, Altus with Itisnow.

See y`ll tomorrow, sober as a judge this time!

Albert may not be coming with us - he had to go somewhere,today and may not be back.He'll let me know early tomorrow.

Looking forward to the walk.See you all tomorrow.:)

I've just arrived back after travelling neigh on 460 miles and I feel K------d. So I won't be joining this walk. All being well I will with you on the next one.

Hope you all have a good day.

It's a shame you couldn't make it Albert - it was another excellent walk! Thanks to Itisnow for organising it... a lovely stroll though Bradford Dale, featuring a nice pint and lunch at the Farmyard, and then another walk after lunch. :thumbsup: Even the (very) muddy bits were great! Much slipping and giggling trying to stay upright - and that was before the pub stop :o

And sorry to everyone else, but I have to say, Sassy was definitely the star of the day :love:

Really nice walk (yet again). In fact, we had two walks today, Bradford Dale in the morning, followed by a nice lunch at the Farmyard Inn at Youlgrave. Then an off the cuff hike in the afternoon through some beautiful countryside near Youlgrave, towards Middleton in Youlgrave. Total distance estimated at 8 miles.

Huge thanks to ItIsNow for arranging this, and for steering us to a lovely pub (twice) for much needed refreshments.

Small downside? Never seen so much mud in my life, and never seen such muddy fellow walkers, as opposed to yours truly, and mini-scubz, who kept mud free for the duration! Ah well, we can`t all be perfect!

Small downside? Never seen so much mud in my life, and never seen such muddy fellow walkers, as opposed to yours truly, and mini-scubz, who kept mud free for the duration! Ah well, we can`t all be perfect!

Yes, slightly suspicious of this... :suspect: I suspect Scubz has some kind of anti-muck forcefield. Not a skerrick of mud on him, whilst the rest of us looked like we'd been 10 rounds wrestling a mud monster.

Thanks to Itisnow for the fab walks and Scubz for the lift :thumbsup:

Fab scenery and lots of wildlife on this walk - Grebes, Dippers, a Robin, lots of Sheep with HUGE ears, lambs that are early or on steroids, quite big fish (trout ?) and Moorhen and Coots :) Oh, and of course the ferocious Dog :suspect:

Photos of the wildlife, mud, hills etc are here :

http://www.RFStock.co.uk

along with pics from a number of previous walks - see link near bottom of the page:)

Grissom - Thanks for the photographs.

Sorry I just could not make it. But after a round-about journey of 450 miles I just could not face it. (am gettin old!!)

See you all next Week?

Yet another great walk.Thanks for coming along,everyone - glad you enjoyed it.:)

I've only just got all the flippin' mud off my boots - never seen them looking so bad! :o

Sassy was an angel - I wish I had half her energy!

Some FAB pics there,Grissom - number 12 is a scream.:hihi: Thanks for taking them - it's great to re-live the walk through your photos.

See some of you on Wednesday.:)

Hi,Albert! Sorry you couldn't make it today.

You're more tham welcome to come along next week.:)