Should there be a nightclub in Sheffield that caters for blokes who can't pull?

A nightclub for Blokes who can't pull. Is this a good idea?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. A nightclub for Blokes who can't pull. Is this a good idea?

• Yes
    • No

The nagging (thats what hapens)

Plus shes always looking for someone to help ?? out with the housework.

You sound like one of the blokes that only pulled by some sort of miracle, no wonder you want a special club :D

she was wearing her beer googles that night probably ...

You sound like one of the blokes that only pulled by some sort of miracle, no wonder you want a special club :D

she was wearing her beer googles that night probably ...

Women want real men, thats the way its always been.

Not the modern wimpering, blokes who are in touch with their feminine side.

Are you sure about that? Have you asked every woman on earth their opinion?

I think it safe to say that some women want men who go out and the weekend and drink a skinful, then act like idiots with an anger problem.

Some women- not me, but some women.

Personally I'd prefer someone who is at home in their own skin and can engage my brain- but then I'm not every woman either.

you will end up with a club full of horny drunk guys and maybe a few girls, all that testerone in the air, fights are bound to happen.

But what if there was a club that catered FOR BLOKES WHO CAN'T PULL.....

......MEMBERS OF THE FAIRER SEX.

Dempseys

Fuel

Club Xes

Climax

Razor Stiletto...

Not the modern wimpering, blokes who are in touch with their feminine side.

(In other words, not us 'Les Femmes' Regulars at Fridays in Club Xes, then...!)

One very encouraging thing is how many previously closeted Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual people have come out on the scene in recent years...

The 'Cannot Pull' phenomenon has for long been a staple affliction of the LGBT community, often out of sheer shyness...

Best of luck to all the straights (men AND women), who also find it hard to pull, and roll on more clubs where you may get that chance..!

Should there be a nightclub in Sheffield that caters for blokes who can't pull?

you will end up with a club full of horny drunk guys and maybe a few girls' date=' all that testerone in the air, fights are bound to happen.[/quote']

There was' date=' it was called KINGDOM lol:P[/quote']

It's a bloody stupid idea' date=' but try having a word with Sid. There may be a gap in the market......[/quote']

What do you think?

was called KINGDOM

'was' ......yes, that answers this question.

:hihi:

(apologises, I saw this as an ideal thread to practice some editting)

:)

The thing is though, I'm sure the guys that I'm shoving off lately are the same fellas I was shoving off this time last year :nono: It seems they couldnt pull then, and still can't now!

This is the bit that gets me, the type that I shove off are the type that don't "get" how I initiate a guy to come towards me (and I dont particularly use a weird method)...

I start with eye contact... Just a little more than a few seconds... Say perhaps 4 seconds... Then a little smile (and more than likely a blush) Then I ignore them and dance with my mates, have a laugh etc... If they're responsive then repeat the process but get a little closer, bring your circle of friends into their circle of friends... Then I leave the rest to them, they can then place their arm around me and we'll have a dance because its what I want, I've initiated it...

However some guys do not get this! They come up, grab you and start dancing! To which I abruptly stop, shake my head and do one! :roll:

Maybe (if this isnt such a weird technique, if anyone can back me up) other guys should use it or look out for it?

Wasn't that Kingdom til it shut down?!

The thing is though, I'm sure the guys that I'm shoving off lately are the same fellas I was shoving off this time last year :nono: It seems they couldnt pull then, and still can't now!

This is the bit that gets me, the type that I shove off are the type that don't "get" how I initiate a guy to come towards me (and I dont particularly use a weird method)...

I start with eye contact... Just a little more than a few seconds... Say perhaps 4 seconds... Then a little smile (and more than likely a blush) Then I ignore them and dance with my mates, have a laugh etc... If they're responsive then repeat the process but get a little closer, bring your circle of friends into their circle of friends... Then I leave the rest to them, they can then place their arm around me and we'll have a dance because its what I want, I've initiated it...

However some guys do not get this! They come up, grab you and start dancing! To which I abruptly stop, shake my head and do one! :roll:

Maybe (if this isnt such a weird technique, if anyone can back me up) other guys should use it or look out for it?

Women like you were the scourge of my clubbing years. Why couldn't you just hold up a sign that says "Get It Here" or something? ;)

Get it here? lol come off it, I'm the last person who is easy to pull! I'm damn hard work and damn hard choosy!

Get good. Learn all these psychological tricks folk go on about. Women love to be cheated into bed!! (joke!)