The all things tattoo megathread

I have a tattoo which i've had 7 an a half years. Today its a bit itchy and its raised my skin up. Only where the tattoo is. This used to happen but hasn't happened in a few years.

Does this happen to anyone elses?

When you have a tattoo you're more likely so get allergic reactions after. My tats always flare up when i dye my hair!! Only recently made the link and asked a medical friend about it, they said it was very common and can also happen in combination with hayfever. Anti-histamines should help :hihi:

inkredible tattoos at broomhill have started doing tattoo removals with e-raze, also doin uv tattoo, wicked for nightclubbing,

REALLY??

eraze has acid in it & is exactly the same as the old fashioned method which was also acid. IE it simply burns a hole in your skin.

As for UV ink - has it passed EU the tests to make it safe? I checked and it doesn't look like any UV ink at all has passed. Do you have a rundown of the ingredients in your UV ink?

ultra violet tattoos! what plonker would pay good money for something so vain as to be only seen on a dancefloor ? that is if they have ultra violet lighting in the first place!!!!! Wassocks !!!! get a life there are people out there starving:rant: :rant: :rant:

get a life there are people out there starving:rant: :rant: :rant:

what's that got to do with anything?

it's up to individuals to decide what they spend their money on.

you clearly have a computer and access to the internet - "There are people out there starving".

completely agree with u blade 1983 was a pointless comment nabsdabs1@ti made!!!!

My tattoo was black but now is a petol Blue colour

How much does is roughly cost for just filling in etc .....:suspect:

savlon fetches ink out.

I've never noticed that, and I've had a fair few tattoos.

I certainly wouldn't put piles cream on a tattoo.

I will second that! I wouldn't hesitate going for another tat at pinks xxx

When is your next one, and what are you going to have, i have seen a nice cheeky angel, so i think thats my next one.

I would never put pile cream on a tattoo, Savlon yes, Tattoo Goo - No, unfortunatley I have had problems with this. By far the best is Bepanthen (nappy rash cream). A lot of tattooists reccommend it, because its used for babys bums, its very good for your skin, promotes healing and doesn't contain any nasties. My tattooist recommends it as does several other top tattooists (when I was researching Bepanthen before using it I discovered Naresh at Flamin Eight swears by it!!). Ok Thats my two-penneth on tattoo aftercare.

I've just had my lower arms done - so if you see a girl with large pink flames on one forearm and pink stars and blue flames and diamonds on the other - its me!!

When is your next one, and what are you going to have, i have seen a nice cheeky angel, so i think thats my next one.

Hi I have seen a seahorse that I would like :) not sure were I would have it though its a tiny one. Were are you going to have your cheeky angel? Sam xxxx

REALLY??

eraze has acid in it & is exactly the same as the old fashioned method which was also acid. IE it simply burns a hole in your skin.

As for UV ink - has it passed EU the tests to make it safe? I checked and it doesn't look like any UV ink at all has passed. Do you have a rundown of the ingredients in your UV ink?

not correct, pewrsonality at woodseats been using it for years so he would know more than me but it doesnt contain acid, its a cream that is injected into the skin uising tattooing technid=que and thus makin the tattoo ink be rejected in short,

also the uv ink is eu passed and sells very well thanks