The all things tattoo megathread

Hi, I could do with a little bit of advice if you please.

I've been have a rather large tattoo done on my back for about the last 18 months abroad. I 've now returned to sheffield with still about 20 hours of work to be completed. Can anyone recommend somewhere? I have been to feline before and although they are talented I didn't like the atmosphere one bit and also dragon at intake and again I wasn't feeling the place. I have herd there is a place at hillsborough and also on west street?? help me out dudes:help: Thanks in advance people:D

I'm not sure about hillsborough, but there is one on West Street, I think it's called Eternal Ink. There's also Thou Art Tattoo on Chapel Walk, I like that place, they are good and very nice people :)

I'm not sure about hillsborough, but there is one on West Street, I think it's called Eternal Ink. There's also Thou Art Tattoo on Chapel Walk, I like that place, they are good and very nice people :)

Ian Wallis at Inkmaster in Killamarsh is excellent. Very professional, clean and hygenic.

Pm me if you want tel no. :)

Hi, I could do with a little bit of advice if you please.

I've been have a rather large tattoo done on my back for about the last 18 months abroad. I 've now returned to sheffield with still about 20 hours of work to be completed. Can anyone recommend somewhere? I have been to feline before and although they are talented I didn't like the atmosphere one bit and also dragon at intake and again I wasn't feeling the place. I have herd there is a place at hillsborough and also on west street?? help me out dudes:help: Thanks in advance people:D

The one in Hillsborough is Van Sheiks, at the end of Wadsley lane where it meets Middlewood Road, and also has a shop near West Bar. I would recommend popping in to see them and seeing what you think of the place. personally I really liked the atmosphere at the Hillsborough one.

He didn't tattoo me, but Greg always seems really highly recommended for custom/freehand work.

mr personality on woodseats is really good. wouldn't go anywhere else!

I'd go to Feline, they've won awards, and have an international reputation.

I second Feline, I've only had one by them.. but It's a top job, and lots of people have commented on it, saying how great it looks. :)

Van Sheiks in my opinion. The one on shalesmoor is just as good.

I love mine.

All this talk of tattoo's makes me want more :?

I second Feline

I'll third them. I've had all but two of mine done there.

Merged into the tattoo megathread.

For the benefit of SAB15, I'd recommend either Feline (had one of mine done there and it's lovely) or Qtattoo upstairs in Orchard Square. Quoz at Qtattoo has done some lovely freehand work for me, and I've seen lots of his original work on one of my neighbours (who's like a walking advert for local tattooists!).

Merged into the tattoo megathread.

For the benefit of SAB15, I'd recommend either Feline (had one of mine done there and it's lovely) or Qtattoo upstairs in Orchard Square. Quoz at Qtattoo has done some lovely freehand work for me, and I've seen lots of his original work on one of my neighbours (who's like a walking advert for local tattooists!).

That'd be Jamie then? I think he said he's having another one done by Quoz.. I don't know if he's got any spare skin left! :huh: