The all things tattoo megathread

had mine done there

staff are cool

remember to book first as they get busy

Originally posted by officegirl

had mine done there

staff are cool

remember to book first as they get busy

Cool. I will call them later and see what they can do for me.

Best in Sheffield. I wouldnt go anywhere else.

Girlfriend just had her tongue pierced there, they have a great reputation for tattoos - she's having her next one done there. Think they charge £50/hour.

They have so many certificates for their work, it looks like wallpaper!! :thumbsup:

I had my second tattoo done at Feline... I was recommended by a former tattooist (from a different shop) i didnt live here then an wanted to go by recommendation...

I thought they were very good... I went in with a tattoo in mind but came out with something completely different... I have to add that i love the choice that the girl in Feline came up with... She went through the colours that she would be doing it in etc.. Great service... Should i get a third tattoo done i would defo go back there...

They even offer you a Chupa Chups lolly whilst your having your tattoo done... ;)

Chocolate & Vanilla mmmm... :bigsmile:

I cannot recommend Feline enough. All the staff there are fantastic at what they do, and friendly to boot. I've been both pierced and tattooed there with no complaints whatsoever. I even got a nice cup of tea and a lollipop when I was getting my feet done!

I recommend Guy at Feline, he's very good. Fiona is too, she's very good at fantasy work.

Feline all the way! Had peircings there also and very professionally done.

theres a good one near hillsborough park but i got mine done at steel city, next to bed on London Rd and they were ace with me

Originally posted by NatalieSheff

theres a good one near hillsborough park but i got mine done at steel city, next to bed on London Rd and they were ace with me

My friend has his done there, bit expensive tho!

Had 4 of mine done at Firth Park, 1 whilst on holiday, the other at the one on London Road..

7 & 8 will be done by Firth Park :D

hills or steel city? cos the guys at hills know my uncle who is apparently a well known tattooist now in germany!

My ex had a fantastic back piece done there...covering the whole of thier back. It was that good it was in many tattoo magazines and won loads of awards.

Definately recomended.

But..if you want a brilliant job done where i can personally recomend the work is 'Lithas' Darnall....best atmosphere best people running it...you cant go wrong...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

.....Litha...i will collect the tenner next time i pop in...lol