The all things tattoo megathread

Feline I think is the best by far, been to 8 different tattoist's, 3 in Sheffield and have friends that have been else where. I think in terms of the quality of the tattoists that work from Feline you can't get any better.

Fiona may have been having an off day, or she might be like that usually, although have to say over the 20 odd hours I've spent in the building she's always be sound with me (never had a tattoo done by her though).

From past visits I think Fiona has a waiting list of about a month so you might be hard pressed to get in with her, I've always had Guy - top bloke, likes a laugh and knows his stuff.

i had one done at mr personality in woodseats, staff were excellent n V friendly, they were great when my mate passed out! hehe! also v impressed with the work he did! top bloke!

i had one done at mr personality in woodseats, staff were excellent n V friendly, they were great when my mate passed out! hehe! also v impressed with the work he did! top bloke!

My pops part-owns it! I've had all my tattoos and piercings done there. Part did my 1st one and Jenny did my most recent one, a star on my foot the other week. Both are fab, and they always make you aware of the aftercare and looking after your piercings/tattoos.

xxx

John Sargesen (sp?) at Celtic Art in Chesterfield is the mutts nutts. If you ask anyone involved in the tattoo industry they will tell you that. He is by far and away the best in the Sheff area and has been at it for years and years. Also, he's a lovely bloke, non-patronising etc and the studio is fantastically clean and friendly. If that is too far (and distance shouldn't be a factor when looking for good ink) try Quoz. He lives in Orchard Square and is a mardy old git but lovely at the same time and a fantastic artist and also incredibly reasonably priced.

My latest little piece was done by Quoz and I'm very much in love with it - I'm glad I gave him a try. And as for him being miserable... he just seems to have different (slightly cynical!) outlook on life. We got on really well - my choice of music and a lollipop - what more could you want?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g150/mrsarrison/avatar%20pics/Photo-0008.jpg

Don't let that put you off - he's very good at what he does!

I had an excellent tattoo at eternal ink, done by Dave. The detail is mint and I get loads of comments on it's quality,having said that, there's gonna be a new tattoo place opening up above Andreas (hairdressers) on Pitsmoor rd I think it is.He moved from spital hill, anyway it's a mate of his from Doncaster and he's supposed to be really good, with top quality inks. I'm gonna get another soon and try him out, so I'll let you know !

Gregg at Van Schaicks is good and very friendly. :thumbsup:

He has just opened another shop at Shalesmoor as well.

Feline i found are expensive.

Van Shaicks at hillsbro is really friendly and do quality work. Give them a try.

I was a tattoo virgin when I went to Feline and the atmosphere was so off-putting I went elsewhere, which I ended up regretting.

I had my next tattoo done buy a guy called spike at Van Shaicks and I love it, the place was really friendly too. The owner was there when I went to get a little bit re-done and he was a real character.

I'm off to see Quoz on Tuesday afternoon to get my last one done on my back, he was suggested by someone on here and he seems okay. I was originally booked in for 06/06/06 and he was trying to make me nervous about getting a tattoo done on that day! When I've been I'll post a pic on here and let you know how it went!

Feline i found are expensive.

Van Shaicks at hillsbro is really friendly and do quality work. Give them a try.

Greg is my brother inlaw and the place is really friendly and well run. A lot of tattooist are rather dated but there place is spotless.:thumbsup:

ink spot ( i think) at firth park

we tried there because it was local , very friendly , right from walking in ..... a hello , how ya doing , goes a long way :thumbsup:

had 2 done there now , very clean , and friendly , nice chaps

you can ask them , whatever , and get great advice , my sister designed her own , and the guys just put the finishing touches too it

are going back there very soon

feline was recommended to me too , have seen their work , and it's very good , so i took a drive , ...... sorry but all i can say is , she is having a lot of off days recently ( from what i read in this thread , and what i saw myself , no hello kiss me a++ nothing , would not got back there at all

Pat at Mr.Personality , he did 2 great tattoos for me