The all things tattoo megathread

He's doing this on me at the moment. Getting finished Wednesday.

Cool. That's a lot of work if you've been working on it since May.

Cool. That's a lot of work if you've been working on it since May.

That was taken after four hours. I had to leave big gaps between appointments cos he's busy.

After searching through this VERY long thread I'm left with a few candidates: Feline and Wiseguys (which I understand they have an artist that used to work at Feline). Which option would be the best?

After searching through this VERY long thread I'm left with a few candidates: Feline and Wiseguys (which I understand they have an artist that used to work at Feline). Which option would be the best?

Guy at Wiseguys used to work at Feline before going out on his own. He did my back piece for me whilst he was there and it very talented. I have also had subsequent work done at Feline all to a very high standard. I cuurently go to 5 Magics in town as Rich is very good at the style I like.

Guy at Wiseguys used to work at Feline before going out on his own. He did my back piece for me whilst he was there and it very talented. I have also had subsequent work done at Feline all to a very high standard. I cuurently go to 5 Magics in town as Rich is very good at the style I like.

What's your style? I'm asking because I'm into demons ... does Guy or the artists at Feline have any experience with that kind of tattoos?

just been shown the following on a punk site

The Arkansas Senate passed a bill to ban tattoos, piercings and other similar body modifications which it characterizes as “non-traditional,” recently.

Senator Missy Irvin of Mountain View, Arkansas sponsored the bill entitled ”An Act To Limit Body Art Procedures”. She says that body modifications should be limited to “traditional” tattoos and piercings. Her proposal was to essentially ban scarification procedures and dermal implants, as well as certain tattoos which remain yet to be defined as by the vague language of the bill she sponsored.

Almost unbelievably, this bill passed by a 26-4 vote. Following this, the bill was sent to the House, where it took on even more vague language. See the link above for the bill as it was eventually “compromised” on in the House. The scarification ban from the Senate version was removed, while considerable ambiguous language remained. The House “compromise” bans dermal implants unless performed by a doctor. This essentially, and in practice, outlaws the body modification. As well, the bill’s vague, undefined language – even in the edited, House version – while editing out some of the original language on tattoos, fails to define a number of important issues raised by the Senate version, including what they mean by “cosmetic” tattoos as opposed to “non-cosmetic” tattoos.

If the government dictating what you can and can’t do with your body bothers you, SPREAD THE WORD!

Let these elected politicians know that they will not be reelected if they support this bill.

http://politicalblindspot.com/bill-to-ban-certain-tattoos-body-piercings-passes-senate/

Senate Bill : http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/assembly/2013/2013R/Bills/SB387.pdf

bunch of idiots, slow day in arkansas or someat?

unworkable

unpoliceable

badly thought out

badly worded

Is this for real or is it just a awfully late April Fool's Prank?

Am I the only one who sees this as one more step closer to George Orwell's Thought Police? Apparently Big Brother really is watching us.

Remember George Orwell's words: "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."

Edited by adiman83

Only 1 place I go and that is Feline tattoo on Hickmott Road, Ive had a few done there and they are absolutely amazing. Had a portrait done by Fiona and it is out of this world!!

Is this for real or is it just a awfully late April Fool's Prank?

Am I the only one who sees this as one more step closer to George Orwell's Thought Police? Apparently Big Brother really is watching us.

Remember George Orwell's words: "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."

its real as far as I can tell, posted on a punk site by a trusted punk friend, who's older and wiser lol

I know it's real. But I just can't believe they're actually doing this. What happened to the freedom of expression? If one wants to have dermal implants or do other crazy things to itself it should be his/her business. I agree they should regulate it somehow as in needing some authorizations and some years of training, to stop people from doing their work with completely unqualified "artists" but making some procedures illegal??

What's your style? I'm asking because I'm into demons ... does Guy or the artists at Feline have any experience with that kind of tattoos?

Guy can do demons yeah. Loves that sorta stuff. Just look at the Facebook pages and decide for yourself! Got mine finished. Not a right good photo though, goes a bit shiny when fresh.