The all things tattoo megathread

cheers mate,loved doing this piece

I am looking for a good tattoo shop in sheffield that will tailor / draw a personalised tattoo - any suggestions?

I have used ink master and personally hes the only tattooist i would trust. he has years of experiance works in registered clean environment and produces high quality work,im really happy with the work hes done for myself i also know of many other friends and family who have used ink master in the past and are more than happy with there tattoos. dont know what the other reply is all about but i have nothing but good things to say about the inkmaster.

im interested in hearing from any scratchers out there who would like the chance to practicaly run their own shop (must have all your own equiptment)

pm me if interested

anybody no of a local shop that sells practice tattoo skin

There is a tattooist supplier at thorncliffe industrial estate [ chapeltown ] pretty sure they can supply it. just looked up number its,01142576022

Edited by Gazza58

cheers for that buddy

No probs. They do have a website and if i wasnt useless on the computer i would put a link up,they are called DTS tattoo supplies.