The all things tattoo megathread

if your on about steel city on london road hes shut up shop,and workin from home.

Hey guys, I finally have found a tattoo that I'd like... want to put it on my upper arm... I wonder if any of you guys would know where is best place to get this kind of tattoo done and how much time and money I am looking at spending... ;o) My other tattoos were done in Czech Republic so I just haven't got a clue at how much I am looking at in a good studio over here.

This is the picture:

http://www.freetattoodesigns.org/angel-tattoos.html

Edited by damballa900

Does anyone know any tattoists that come to ur home or if steel city is still open

Steel City closed down as far as I know, was told by a regular customer of their's the other day.

I used to know of a mobile tattooist from Hillsborough called Andy, but I've lost his number x

Does anyone know any tattoists that come to ur home or if steel city is still open

scott 07851651093

Job type: Temporary

Location of job: sheffield

Further details

:help: im looking for someone that comes to your home to tattoo please inbox me cheers :)

I know some1 who is a good tattooist and she would visit homes I'll get her details n post em later today what was u wanting doing.

Job type: Temporary

Location of job: sheffield

Further details

:help: im looking for someone that comes to your home to tattoo please inbox me cheers :)

Is it legal for someone to come and tattoo at a residential house and charge for it?

I wouldn't go near any tattooist who did this anyway, but I actually do wonder the legality of it as there are strict H&S guidelines for shops.

hi there - i no of a removal place its in sheffield its just opposite the balling place in handsworth - i think it starts from £35

also i recommend lab 13 in attercliffe - free hand tattus really nice designs but a bit expensive

As far as I know (and am happy to be proved wrong) its not a health and safety matter if you tattoo at someone's home. It actually becomes a criminal matter and therefore down to the police to prosecute.

Ps if anyone needs tattoo removal that starts from £20 a treatment. We're now based at crookes :)

i wanted laser removal but scared of the pain got my ex partners name at the bottom of my back in old english big letters so just thinking its gonna take a while to remove