The all things tattoo megathread

my oh had one done at mr personality on woodseats and we deffinatly would not recomend them i wont go into this one unless you want me to but i would avoid them.

hes had 2 done at dragon but one of the men did them they look great and the bloke was really professional, we also have a few friends that go there.

been told one across road from dragon is good think its steel city but dont know personally.

all 3 of mine i got done in skegness market by the same bloke, think i will be having my next one done there 2

I'm a religious Forgiven customer,

They have banter "Me: Aww your kids are so cute.. Are you sure there yours? Tattooist: Oi Be careful you could end up with anything if you carry on ((In a joky way)) "

They do use numbing cream.. which i wished i knew BEFORE i had my foot tattoo'd

They charge an extra £10 for it.

If you Search "forgiven Piercing" on facebook and join them, they regulary Do "Facebook Offers" When i went for my foot the offer was whatever deposit you put down they added 50% So instead of £75 It was £50.

If you're worried about It taking a long time, speak to them about multiple sessions, Basically have the outline one day and the colour the next.

No Matter what you have heard the Cream DOES work. Also, The Colouring/Shading, Is about Half the pain of the outline, so if you do have multiple sessions, don't be scared about going back because you'll just laugh at yourself afterwards.

Forgiven are based Opposite the Cricket Inn Road Tramstop.

Niall Is Great at Free-style (Looks about 19 with long ginger hair - Very Fit ;) ) and i would deffinately recomend you pop in to see them,

They may seem pricey, but trust me they're worth the money

Keep us updated!

If you are worried and nervous, don't do it.

my oh had one done at mr personality on woodseats and we deffinatly would not recomend them i wont go into this one unless you want me to but i would avoid them.

hes had 2 done at dragon but one of the men did them they look great and the bloke was really professional, we also have a few friends that go there.

been told one across road from dragon is good think its steel city but dont know personally.

all 3 of mine i got done in skegness market by the same bloke, think i will be having my next one done there 2

Steel city Are good yes (Music Note Collage on my left hip)

But they do rush, I have a couple of spots where they havent filled it in fully due to them not seeming that bothered. There work is good though

If you are worried and nervous, don't do it.

i was worried when i had my 1st as im scared of needels once i realised the gun looks nothing like one i was fine

Steel city Are good yes (Music Note Collage on my left hip)

But they do rush, I have a couple of spots where they havent filled it in fully due to them not seeming that bothered. There work is good though

as i said dont know from personal experience was told by a friend they are ok

"Skin Candii" in Woodhouse, guy called Ben runs it, excellent tattoo artist, if you want to see his work just look up "Ben Skin Candii Smalley" on facebook wher he posts loads of his worl...

It doesn't hurt that much at all. If you can't handle the pain, you shouldn't be getting one.

Try Henna.

i then went to feline off eccy road, is it me or is the vibe just not cosy in there?

It might be you, I've always felt very relaxed there.

And "numbing cream" is basically cheating, if you can't take the pain don't have one.

It might be you, I've always felt very relaxed there.

And "numbing cream" is basically cheating, if you can't take the pain don't have one.

the woman just wasnt very helpful in there! i honestly thought she was taking the **** for what it would cost and how big the tattoo is! i know a good tattoo aint cheap and a cheap tattoo aint good but its not that big!!

i was worried when i had my 1st as im scared of needels once i realised the gun looks nothing like one i was fine

i think its my on fear that knocks me out! (not physically!) i always said i wouldnt ever have my ears pierced cos i wasnt into that when i was younger and thought it would hurt iv had them done 4 times now!!

I'm a religious Forgiven customer,

They have banter "Me: Aww your kids are so cute.. Are you sure there yours? Tattooist: Oi Be careful you could end up with anything if you carry on ((In a joky way)) "

They do use numbing cream.. which i wished i knew BEFORE i had my foot tattoo'd

They charge an extra £10 for it.

If you Search "forgiven Piercing" on facebook and join them, they regulary Do "Facebook Offers" When i went for my foot the offer was whatever deposit you put down they added 50% So instead of £75 It was £50.

If you're worried about It taking a long time, speak to them about multiple sessions, Basically have the outline one day and the colour the next.

No Matter what you have heard the Cream DOES work. Also, The Colouring/Shading, Is about Half the pain of the outline, so if you do have multiple sessions, don't be scared about going back because you'll just laugh at yourself afterwards.

Forgiven are based Opposite the Cricket Inn Road Tramstop.

Niall Is Great at Free-style (Looks about 19 with long ginger hair - Very Fit ;) ) and i would deffinately recomend you pop in to see them,

They may seem pricey, but trust me they're worth the money

Keep us updated!

hey hun!

somebody at my work said they these are good today, so might hav to nip in and have a chat with them! just need putting at ease really! what did you have done there? i was gonna have a foot tattoo but i know 3 people that have them and they said its faded and they all had them done at different places, think its cos its so close to the bone! xx