The all things tattoo megathread

i wouldnt go anywhere else but lab13 ive got a freehand jap sleve by sosk and people stop me everyday to look at it.its changed my whole look and convidence.credit to you soski thanks buddy.i just wish i could put the pictures of my sleve on here for all to see.it never even scabed or anything.thumbs up buddy all round.

i live at handsworth to but i recomend feline top bannana

go to the one at handsworth he is called dean i think.see his work .its very good.or if you want to travel and fancy something special.id go see soski at lab13 pitsmoor road.im well happy at my sleve.hes done some great tatts on my friends.also the other guy daz is good also.:thumbsup:say jason sent you.

If the tattooist knows their job, getting the finger done is Ok.. I've had mine done 5 yrs and still looks good, make sure the tattooist is confident they can do a good job though..

Craig.

As wolfmantatto pointed out, AFTER TIME finger tattoos dont look good! 5 years is not a long time, give it another 5 years and see what it looks like then when it starts to spread and fade!

Like I said mate, make sure your tattooist knows what their doing, I know people with finger tattoos from years back and they look fine, the bloke who did mine ( Mick Wigfield ) has been tattooing 35 yrs...

Craig.

:help:Has anybody tried the Van Schaicks in Firth Park. I've always gone to the shop they have in Hillsborough for my Tattoo's and I know Greg has recently opened up some more shops one in Stocksbridge and One in Firth Park. I now live close by to the Firth Park shop and wondered if anybody has tried it out and if they are any good. Good and bad(if any) responses needed please :help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

Donna

Hi Donna, my husbands just had 2 tattoos done there, and both of them are great. Its a ery relaxed atmosphere and is very clean. Hope this helps :)

I had my first and only tattoo there (so far anyway). They made me feel very relaxed and took my mind off the process. I would go back there for another - when i've plucked up the courage again lol.

You could try Wild Lotus in Beighton Jason is doing some great work.

01142 889889.

Or Feline had some great work there.

I'm wanting to get an alice in wonderland piece on my back but with a fair few alterations...something a bit twisted but feminine & v.colourful at the same time. I've been told to go to either feline or thou art. Don't care whose cheapest I'd rather pay more & have the quality. Anyone know which (if any) would be best for this style of tattoo..has anyone been to the new one on abbeydale road (Irezumi?). Cheers.

I'm wanting to get an alice in wonderland piece on my back but with a fair few alterations...something a bit twisted but feminine & v.colourful at the same time. I've been told to go to either feline or thou art. Don't care whose cheapest I'd rather pay more & have the quality. Anyone know which (if any) would be best for this style of tattoo..has anyone been to the new one on abbeydale road (Irezumi?). Cheers.

I know it isn't in Sheffield but for something like this you have to get exactly the right artist and in my opinion there is noone in Sheffield that could get this right for you. I would highly recommend Leah Moule who has a studio in Birmingham. I am having a sleeve done with her, she is absolutely amazing and would be perfect for an Alice in Wonderland piece. She is well worth the price of petrol to get down there - here is some of her stuff:

http://www.spearstudio.co.uk/leah.html

Must say though, Thou Art and Feline are certainly the best in Sheffield, Fiona Long did a great job of my boyfriend's tattoo, just not the right style for Alice in Wonderland IMHO.