The all things tattoo megathread

i've got to say you will be well happy with your tattoo if you have it done by simon greyson he has got to be the best tattoo artist going he did me a cover up and you can not tell it was one also had a few tattoo done by him ,his details are so good you will be well happy,he has just opened a shop

second 2 none 25a clough road,masborough rotherham tel=07879268745 its appointments only and his work in porttaits are so good go and look at his work and you will know what i am on about belive me you will be inpressed let me know if you go and how you rated him xx

I have had all mine done at Dragon on Mansfield road and they are good, but even they say that Simon Grayson is a very good artist, also my mate has had a few done by him which are brilliant, very good :thumbsup:

I have had all mine done at Dragon on Mansfield road and they are good, but even they say that Simon Grayson is a very good artist, also my mate has had a few done by him which are brilliant, very good :thumbsup:

tell you mate his tattoo are brilliant not slagging dragon down but that cover up he did for me was by them it was a dolphin,but looked more like a duck the new one simon did me is great everyone comments on it :bigsmile:xx

tell you mate his tattoo are brilliant not slagging dragon down but that cover up he did for me was by them it was a dolphin,but looked more like a duck the new one simon did me is great everyone comments on it :bigsmile:xx

Think i'll have to go see him myself :thumbsup:

Get yourself down to Quoz @ Q-Tattoo, upstairs in Orchard Square.

Nice guy, top work...and there's a binder with photo's of his work on the counter.(inc cover-up's and freehand work)

He's charging £40 a hour i believe...Def worth a look.:thumbsup:

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about, the studio under the 'Wicker arches' was Pete Wilds (RIP) and called Imperial Tattoo, the only connection with Steel City was the fact he did tattoos.

Well, Pete Wild did tattoos, i don't know what you would call whats coming out of 'Steel city!'

ok ok so i got the name wrong, but had 3 tattoos done there, n thats going back bout 10 - 15 years ish

Think i'll have to go see him myself :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I would but you will get the tattoo bug cos his work is great xxx

:thumbsup: I would but you will get the tattoo bug cos his work is great xxx

I already have the tattoo bug, My back, chest and arms are covered already, Started on my leg also. :D:thumbsup:

I already have the tattoo bug, My back, chest and arms are covered already, Started on my leg also. :D:thumbsup:

:wow:you really have the bug if you go to simon you will end up with a load more let me know if you go and what you think ill speak to you again at some point catch you around and good look with your body art:D xxx

I would say you are best going where is right for you.I've been to a lot of the places in and around Sheffield.Some places i've been put off by due to crap work done on people i know or the feeling that they couldnt care less if i go elsewhere.Id say from personal experience that Quoz is a good tattooist but i would always go to Van Schaicks (espescially since Greg has just opened a new shop 5 mins from orchard square).I went there for the first time in dec 05 and was so impressed by them i am now 10 + hours in to a sleeve.

where is the new shop please?

where is the new shop please?

Shalesmoor, not far from west bar police station.

Shalesmoor, not far from west bar police station.

Just to be a bit more exact (since it not in view from the cop shop and if you are coming from the top roundabout you might think you've passed it) its just round the corner from the fire engine museum place at the bottom of the road the cop shop is on.:)