The all things tattoo megathread

She inks tattoo studio woodhouse:

Any members used this studio?

Edited by alternageek

Just as a matter of interest, how soon after having a tattoo is it safe to go on a sunbed or into one of those tanning machines? I'm not enquiring on my own behalf, but I am aware of a young relative of mine who seems to be hopping between each new tattoo and a tanning session.

Just as a matter of interest, how soon after having a tattoo is it safe to go on a sunbed or into one of those tanning machines? I'm not enquiring on my own behalf, but I am aware of a young relative of mine who seems to be hopping between each new tattoo and a tanning session.

Can anyone reply constructively to this post.

Can anyone reply constructively to this post.

Any tanning whatsoever will adversely affect tattoos of any age. New tattoos are most vulnerable and most tattooists will advise staying out of the sun for a few months.

However, even after that, any sun will age the tattoo- many collectors of tattoos wil use high-factor UV protection cream if they expose their tattoos to the sun.

Tattoos and tanning do not mix.

Has anyone got a phone number for the bloke at Sanctum Tattoo Studio on Mill Rd in Ecclesfield?

Ta

Not sure if this is in the right place.

Have a full sleeve on one arm with clouding down to my wrist where is then goes to a dark black with stars (quite hard to explain), but I want the dark black laser ing to lighter shade to match the clouding which is a grey colour.

Want a reputable laser place in sheffield that will do a good job on this, so any suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Lee

Anyone got opinions on this tattooist? needing a cover up and a new one.

---------- Post added 29-08-2014 at 23:06 ----------

I can't post a question for a response NOW as there is a megathread dating back to 2004 which won't provide an answer

Hi

I appreciate this may not be of interest to everyone and is aimed more at those involved in or interested in the tattoo/body mod scene.

Wiseguys Ink in Rotherham will be having the amazing Boff Konkerz guesting with them on Friday and Saturday the 3rd & 4th October. Some of you may be familiar with hand poked tattoo work of Boff but for those of you that aren't go check out his web http://www.boffkonkerz.com.

If you fancy getting an awesome hand poked piece of tattoo art from one of the best in the industry you can contact Wiseguys Ink on their Facebook page or by calling the studio on 01709 820192.

This is the first time Boff has visited the region and I doubt he'll be back this way for sometime.