The all things tattoo megathread

Guy can do demons yeah. Loves that sorta stuff. Just look at the Facebook pages and decide for yourself! Got mine finished. Not a right good photo though, goes a bit shiny when fresh.

very cool. and the colours are more intense when it's fresh due to the excess ink if I remember my previous experiences

well, this is mine:

http://imageshack.com/a/img7/2584/p4210002l.jpg

And that being a demon tree, I would like to keep a similar demonic theme for my next one. That's why I asked if Guy can do demons.

Edited by adiman83

Anyone seen the new shop sanctum on mill road in ecclesfield, any good?

Anyone seen the new shop sanctum on mill road in ecclesfield, any good?

Yes he is really good ... I had some wording (Writing from The One Ring - LOTR) done on my wrist and he did a brill job, very tricky and delicate but looks brill .. defo well impressed and will go back if i decide on another :hihi:

Yes he is really good ... I had some wording (Writing from The One Ring - LOTR) done on my wrist and he did a brill job, very tricky and delicate but looks brill .. defo well impressed and will go back if i decide on another :hihi:

Another thumbs up for this tattooist.:thumbsup:

Could anyone tell me the name of the tattoo shop on woodseats its not Mr personality but the other one further down the road thanks

As above anyone used these?

---------- Post added 11-09-2013 at 12:26 ----------

As above anyone used these?
feel the steel tattoo studio intake

In currently having laser treatment on a tattoo to remove it but u don't think it will be completely gone for when I get married in April. I'm looking for someone who can cover the tattoo professionally with make up etc but I cannot find anyone who dose this' can anyone help please?

I know this is an old thread. Just wondered if anyone has any experience of Sheffield Lasers? They are now at Good Vibrations in Crookes and I'm thinking of booking with them. Just a bit worried about the whole process (hence turning to good ole sheffield forum).

Mod Note:

Above post moved into Tattoo thread as I believe a few of our forum members have use the service.