The all things tattoo megathread

Strange:) but impressive.

I've seen stranger. Good work, not my cuppa tea but each to their own, you can tell the quality of the work done :thumbsup:

Yeah, bit of a comic geek I'm afraid :)

Has anyone had a nail bed tattoo'd - or tattoo'd someone else's?? I had ingrowing toenails removed 15 years ago and they look awful. I've got other tattoos and don't usually get bothered by the 'pain' but I realise that it's probably gonna hurt like hell as they are extremely sensitive. So I wondered if anyone had any experience of this. If numbing cream isn't sufficient to dull the pain, is there anywhere that would do it as a cosmetic/medical procedure with local anaesthetic??

Has anyone had a nail bed tattoo'd - or tattoo'd someone else's?? I had ingrowing toenails removed 15 years ago and they look awful. I've got other tattoos and don't usually get bothered by the 'pain' but I realise that it's probably gonna hurt like hell as they are extremely sensitive. So I wondered if anyone had any experience of this. If numbing cream isn't sufficient to dull the pain, is there anywhere that would do it as a cosmetic/medical procedure with local anaesthetic??

Jeez I feel sick just reading about it:o

Does anyone know the name of the young tattooist that used to work at inkmaster in killarmarsh , his first name was matt I think, he started a tattoo and would like Him to finish it but not sure where he works now.

Good Vibrations is an excellent tattoo shop, very helpful, i contacted a few tattooists but decided to go with this one. So glad i did, i now have had 5 done since March all by a tattoo artist called Matt. Everyone has been excellent quality. They also have a couple of other tattoo artists who`s work is also great.

Give them a call or drop in, you wont be dissapointed.

Thanks.

---------- Post added 30-06-2013 at 01:34 ----------

hi try good vibrations and ask for matt one of the best you will find

i agree is one of the best.

Does anyone know the name of the young tattooist that used to work at inkmaster in killarmarsh , his first name was matt I think, he started a tattoo and would like Him to finish it but not sure where he works now.

Good Vibrations is an excellent tattoo shop, very helpful, i contacted a few tattooists but decided to go with this one. So glad i did, i now have had 5 done since March all by a tattoo artist called Matt. Everyone has been excellent quality. They also have a couple of other tattoo artists who`s work is also great.

Give them a call or drop in, you wont be dissapointed.

Thanks.

Same Matt possibly?

Is it true that they wont give you a tattoo if your drunk or is that just a myth? :huh:

Is it true that they wont give you a tattoo if your drunk or is that just a myth? :huh:

No, you shouldn't get inked if you're drunk. Alcohol thins the blood and you will bleed a lot, which can push the ink back out. Makes for an annoyed artist and a bad tat. And if you're drunk, who knows what you'd end up with?!

Can a decent tattooist send me a pm with details of where they are,

( roughly how much per hour or how they charge for work )

and also picture links of work they have done

I am after a portrait of my wife on my thigh with wedding date & afew other details

about 8 - 10 inch high maybe 4 - 6 inch across

also after a lion traditional style head showing main, but want it to transfer into tribal style on other half and maybe blending into psycodelic style colouring

which would be on my other thigh

looking for it to be done around september

had a tattoo at irizumi abbey dale rd. 2 years ago now and great place to go but now currently 12 hours into a Japanese full sleeve at tattau teff in maltby

great bloke fantastic artist all freehand and loves what he does at £30 an hour you cant grumble

I used to have mine done there,sounds like Matt Wood,the owner,Ian,sacked him for dishonesty and his poor attitude(his words,when I asked where he was).Ian said the last he heard,he was tattooing in the back of a hairdressers in Chesterfield.