The all things tattoo megathread

Can anyone recommed a tattoo place in South Yorkshire, they must be amazing.

A website would help. I am wanting my sons name done but I want it to look elegant and I don't really have a design in mind.

Does anybody know the best tattooist and/or parlours in Sheffield? And the hourly rate if possible? Thanks

Can anyone recommed a tattoo place in South Yorkshire, they must be amazing.

A website would help. I am wanting my sons name done but I want it to look elegant and I don't really have a design in mind.

There's a guy called Tom at Kustom Vintage in Retford that does amazing script work.

EDIT: Forget that, I've just this minute heard that Tom has left KV.

Edited by the_rudeboy

there every where now depends where u live i wouldnt recomend van shiaks hes well over priced :roll: shop around first .......

there every where now depends where u live i wouldnt recomend van shiaks hes well over priced :roll: shop around first .......

Many would, including myself. Had two done there and was happy with the price and the work on both occasions.

Does anybody know the best tattooist and/or parlours in Sheffield? And the hourly rate if possible? Thanks

Hourly rate varies from £40 to £80 per hour.

tenacious tattoos on staniforth road darnall are brilliant! look on facebook at 'tenacious tattoo' for their page and some work theyve done :)

Thinking of getting a full sleeve but don't know what to have or we're to go, any ideas?

Merged this into the tattoo megathread, where you can find 220 pages of discussion about Sheffield tattooists ;)

My sister had hers done at feel the steel he did a really good job. Artwork was spot on and the application (line definition, detail etc) is some of the best ive seen.

Might be worth checking out his site:.. (cant post sites yet, im sure google can help..)

tenacious tattoo staniforth rd check their page on facebook they are fantastic!

Many would, including myself. Had two done there and was happy with the price and the work on both occasions.

my daughters all have tattoos and all done by Dave at Van Schaiks....they are without exception very well done and very well designed. One has a fairy which has the prettiest face I have ever seen.