The all things tattoo megathread

I want a tattoo done tomorrow hopefully at Mr Personality.. i find big pat very freindly and i am at ease with him. He has done 2 of mine and i will always have him.. here is what i want...

http://www.charliesark.co.uk/the-characters.aspx

but i want him holding a football instead of a cuddly toy.. looks just like my son from the back..

pop in let us see what we can do for you.
can any one help im tryin to get on a tattoo forom but i keep gettin on to thou arts free add page.:gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag:how come you can only put on 8 icons on ere but thou art can fill up these pages with self promoting adverts yes some spelling mistakees but im from attercliffe

can any one help im tryin to get on a tattoo forom but i keep gettin on to thou arts free add page.:gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag:how come you can only put on 8 icons on ere but thou art can fill up these pages with self promoting adverts yes some spelling mistakees but im from attercliffe

out of over 3200 posts i have posted 32 times, that is blatant self promotion.

only havin a bit a fun at your expence mardy bum how come u can make 32 posts soon to b 33 ye n i can only post 8 of these:gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag:should change ya name to thou art mardy bum . co. uk

yup post 33 confirms that today i am a mardy bum

been a very long day today so forgive the mardiness.

dunno about the smiley thing but thought we'd be able to post pics and cant figure that one out

can any one help im tryin to get on a tattoo forom but i keep gettin on to thou arts free add

They've only had 33 posts since joining in Dec 2007! If it wasn't for one of those posts, I wouldn't have known they were having guest artists from overseas tattooing, and wouldn't have had my favourite tattoo done. So in my mind, keep telling us Thou.

My main reason for posting on here today though, is I'm wondering what people's thoughts are to underage tattooing? I've just been asked by an old friend what the going rate for a tattoo is. Her daughter is going to a tattooist in Woodseats because they are quite happy to tattoo her even though she is underage. All her friends have been there and I know one of them and she looks about 12. No ID was asked for.

They've been to Thou Art and Feline and been turned down because of their age.

It just irks me a bit that a crap tattooist (I've seen his work) is getting business just because others are sticking to the law.

They've only had 33 posts since joining in Dec 2007! If it wasn't for one of those posts, I wouldn't have known they were having guest artists from overseas tattooing, and wouldn't have had my favourite tattoo done. So in my mind, keep telling us Thou.

My main reason for posting on here today though, is I'm wondering what people's thoughts are to underage tattooing? I've just been asked by an old friend what the going rate for a tattoo is. Her daughter is going to a tattooist in Woodseats because they are quite happy to tattoo her even though she is underage. All her friends have been there and I know one of them and she looks about 12. No ID was asked for.

It just irks me a bit that a crap tattooist (I've seen his work) is getting business just because others are sticking to the law.

escafeld closed down,cos e wunt tattoo babies so r you on about mr personality?

not a lot you can do except report it to the HSE, the local EHO at the council or indeed the police although the fine is only 25 and the police dont really see it as a crime these days.

are they painfull been wanting my sons name for 2 years now on my back or arm, but dreading the pain is it painfull?

are they painfull been wanting my sons name for 2 years now on my back or arm, but dreading the pain is it painfull?

i am such a wimp where needles and pain are concerned but i have to say a tattoo really doesnt hurt that much....the outline was the worse but not painful as such...go for it ..you,ll be fine

All depends on your own tolerance to pain, personally i think they are very painful but my missus had one and it didn't bother her that much, made me look a right wuss.

not really painful IMO. The wrist was the most painful for me and the back the least. Im unkeen on the upper arms of a women been tattood but thats just my opinion lol

Is your sons name long and how big do you want it?

I'd say go for it but I do have four.