The all things tattoo megathread

Now I know this is Sheffield Forum and I am on here because I am from Sheffield but I now live in Chesterfield. I would never go anywhere else but Celtic Art in the centre of Chesterfield to have any ink done. All the people there are fantastic. As they are so good you may have to wait a week or two more but its worth it because remember that it is for life!

A cheap tattoo is not good but a good tattoo is not cheap

Errrr, I'll find out how to upload it, unless you know? haha.

not got a clue.:hihi:just about know how to log onto forum.:roll:

I'd suggest Dragon Tattooes, I've NEVER heard anybody complain about them.

back in feb 08 my son had my grandaughters name on his arm done there and it was rushed when he looked it wasnt straight thats why we all decided not to go there again and checked others so thats y we prefer where we go now never had any probs so stick with the ones that are recomended thats the best advice really.

Have to agree with mr me . Lab13 are excellent. Had 2 done by the Sosk great freehand work on half sleeve and also my daughters name on my wrists.

Gonna have my second daughter name done by Sosk as well

GReat amosphere up at the shop and a good laugh helps get rid of the boredom when youve been sitting for a couple of hours.

Great level of aftercare service as well told me exactly what to do and what to put on it hardly any scabbing

Bepanthen is the best i find!

Absolutely!:D

dont go to scorpion tattoos on chesterfield road he ****.

any reason y not andy im looing at having a tatoo and i heard he very good and the best price in sheffield can u tell me any info y not to go there please

Bepanthen is the best i find!

I'll second that, only thing i use

any reason y not andy im looing at having a tatoo and i heard he very good and the best price in sheffield can u tell me any info y not to go there please

eek look at his website. someone on here recommended scorpion and i checked out the site

ive got a full sleave and half sleeve , most of work done by gav at feeline top bloke and a few done by dr sosk at lab 13

go to van shiaks in hillsbrough opposite the park hotel iv had all mine done there they do them free hand so they are personal and no one else can possibly have the exact same 1.

Iv seen alot of crap in papers about him being sick 4 slitting tongues and doing implants but its nothing like the papers make out its all clean and sterolised and the tattooists are really really good!

ive had mine do at van shianks to, he is really good also 1 at firth park.