The all things tattoo megathread

Sorry have to disagree with you there. ive had some done at steel city on london road and there work is amazing. Some of these other tattooists open and shut within a couple of years, hes been going for over 20 years so he has to be good.

Got to agree with jamie here. if your thinkin of a tattoo go to steel city im happy with mine and he will give you good advice which these other "ameuter" tattooists cannot.

Hi Guys I'm sorry, I work for Dragon, and no disrespect for anybody: tattoo artists or customers, but you can't judge another tattoo studio without having a look at their work. And about "amature" my husbant, wolf has been tattooing for 32 years, hoopy 34 years, so I wont call the amatures. You can check out our work at http://www.dragontattoostudios.co.uk. And to be honest I think it's really sad that a tattoo studio need to pull down another just to get customers

My partner and I wern't too keen on Dragon, there's too many ego's in there for me. We always go to FEEL THE STEEL on mansfield road, they do alot of custom work and are so down to earth and friendly, they really do an excellent job. My partners had 2 done there, and people always comment on how good they look!

EGO, lol I work there and I will not be so quick to judge without been in the studio and listening to what people say.

if u have acid tattoed into ur tatt it will remove it

I wont go to that extend. We do laser removal at Dragon Tattoos. It is not as painful as people make it to be, it's actually less painful then getting the tattoo done. It is quite a long process but it's worth it. No scarring, but best way it';s to came in the studio and talk to one of our technicians, no obligation

my fiance has offered to pay for me to have her name tattooed on my wedding finger as my engagement ring, but i want to go somewhere really good as it means a lot to me.

Hi Chris I will put a lot of thought about getting a tattoo on your finger, me personally I prefer not to do it. The skin around you finger it;'s thinner then other parts of the body and your hands get used quite a lot. I have seen loads of tattos and I have not seen anybody with a tattoo on finger which still looks brill as the time goes pass.

Hello Everyone

I have just moved into the hillsborough area and would like to get a tattoo - i was wondering if anybody could recommend me a good tattooist please? I would be willing to travel a little further if someone knows a good tattooist in chesterfield for example :help::)

Hi check out our work at http://www.dragontattoostudios.co.uk. Female and male artist. If you like it you are welcome, we offer free teas and coffee, lol

the one opposite the park hotel pub,they are very good indeed.

+1 von shacks, great service and good people in there :)

+1 von shacks, great service and good people in there :)
2nd that... most mine done there... ask 4 dave.

Red Monkey on Daniel Hill upperthorpe, martin is excellant

Mick Wigfield at Inkspot in Hoyland, been tattooing 30 years, just done me a half sleeve, top job....

I've known Mick 10 yrs he's excellent :thumbsup:

Craig.

Hi Guys I'm sorry, I work for Dragon, and no disrespect for anybody: tattoo artists or customers, but you can't judge another tattoo studio without having a look at their work. And about "amature" my husbant, wolf has been tattooing for 32 years, hoopy 34 years, so I wont call the amatures. You can check out our work at http://www.dragontattoostudios.co.uk. And to be honest I think it's really sad that a tattoo studio need to pull down another just to get customers
very true i go to see sosk at lab13 and he never slags anyone.he always says a good tattoo aint a cheap tattoo.a cheap tattoo aint a good tattoo.my friend was tattooed at dragon by a lady.its a very nice professional tattoo.flowers on her foot.very bright and neat.dragon make good tattooes.everyone is happy with someones work.i go to sosk at lab13.the choice is based on the quality and peoples personality. Edited by mr me