The all things tattoo megathread

inkmaster , Killamarsh , did me a fantastic cover .

i would also reccomend ian his work is excellent .. oops just re read the post you want it cheap, no decent tattooist will do a cheap tattoo there is no such thing.

i would also reccomend ian his work is excellent .. oops just re read the post you want it cheap, no decent tattooist will do a cheap tattoo there is no such thing.

As is the case in all trades. You gets what you pays for.

Trouble is, if someone does a bad job of painting your house, you can just pay someone better to do it. Cost should never be a factor when assessing a tattooist

As is the case in all trades. You gets what you pays for.

Trouble is, if someone does a bad job of painting your house, you can just pay someone better to do it. Cost should never be a factor when assessing a tattooist

Here here, exactly what I was saying!

And if you want still want cheap despite the advice, then get yersen down Blackpool pier :hihi:

Merged into the 143 pages of the tattoo megathread. Lots of people's opinions are in here about tattooists in Sheffield.

What about that train spotter who has the entire Sheffield to london (SP) timetable tattooed on his left buttock and the return journeys on his right one?

my oh has just had yet another fantastic tattoo from Shane at mystic ink in woodhouse. Brill bloke fab work. :thumbsup:

Sorry but that is like saying 'I read it in The Sun so it must be true'. It is better to get it from experience than from the net.

I have been inked by them there and also had all of my piercings done there. Me saying that was pretty much, go check it out.. You can see some of the examples of their work on there, the studio and the people.

dose anyone know if the person that owns ink spot on hoyland road is one of the guys that owned ink spot in firth park and if so which one of them??

thanks

I got a little tribal tattoo done on my arm a few years ago now, but would like to add to it, are there any good tattoo shops and artists who would be able to look at my tattoo and draw something up what would go well with it, looking for somewhere friendly and cheap :hihi:

id go to lab13 they do freehand.its on pitsmoor road .im very pleased with mine.ask for sosk or daz,both are good artists :thumbsup:

Lab13 at pitsmoor, great place excellent hygiene top staff
i was very pleased also very clean shop.good work :hihi: