The all things tattoo megathread

i went today to see about getting a tattoo covered up, he said he could do it no problem but said it would be about £40 for aprox 2inch solid black star.

I'd go round a couple of places and see what they think. The price sounds about right but other tattooists might be able to suggest other ideas.

I'd go round a couple of places and see what they think. The price sounds about right but other tattooists might be able to suggest other ideas.

ive decided on a star i know thats what i want, i just wanted to check the price and if they were good or not.

i went to feline and the guy drew a star on me about 3/4inch wide and said it would need to be that big which is far to big for me so i decided against there, although i would have prefered to go there as they have a good reputation.

ive decided on a star i know thats what i want, i just wanted to check the price and if they were good or not.

i went to feline and the guy drew a star on me about 3/4inch wide and said it would need to be that big which is far to big for me so i decided against there, although i would have prefered to go there as they have a good reputation.

You should have said you wanted it smaller, but they are pretty good at Feline and will do what you want unless it's not possible or will look a mess.

You should have said you wanted it smaller, but they are pretty good at Feline and will do what you want unless it's not possible or will look a mess.

he said it wasnt possible and actually drew it on me with pen at the size it would have to be (which was massive) but this other guy said it would be no problem :confused::help:

If that's inkredible, no customers have commented, but the owner posts a lot. I intended to go down and chat to Mick there about a custom tribal re-work on Saturday, but rain, kids and DIY stopped play...

I had a tattoo there in January and I commented on here. They were very professional and did a very good job. I emailed over a design that I had created myself and they put this onto the transfer paper at just the right size for my arm and it came out looking really good.

A week after I had mine, a friend of mine had one done there too and he was very impressed aswel.

I will be using them again when I come up with a new design.

hi i actually own inkredible tattoos as themike suggest we had a convo, glad to hear you been in i wasnt actually there today {never am, lol} if its a star u want and mick says its p[ossible then believe me it is, hes back in on friday the guy u spoke to today, if its possible maybe have a little smaller stars surrounding it so the star dont look boring r odd. we do have a web page but its not live yet as its still under construction but will be up n running in the next few weeks,

themike cn vouch for web as he's been on it but like i say its not live yet as pics n shop pics r'nt finished, still avin grafitti finished on front of studio.

I had a tattoo there in January and I commented on here. They were very professional and did a very good job. I emailed over a design that I had created myself and they put this onto the transfer paper at just the right size for my arm and it came out looking really good.

A week after I had mine, a friend of mine had one done there too and he was very impressed aswel.

I will be using them again when I come up with a new design.

glad you happy thankls,

great to recieve some feed back at last . cheers

Anyone know of anyone in shef that does beading/pearling?

Try Van Schaicks in Hillsborough or Shalesmoor :thumbsup:

Tom Brazda will be coming back in a couple of months time guesting again out of Eternal Ink.

I want tattoo on my whole left arm, I'm thinking about polynesian style tribal. Which studio I sould pick out for this job? what you think?