What is your shoe size?

Whilst having a conversation with one of my mates online (yes, I do have a life) we were talking about the connection between height and shoe size I argued that the taller you are the bigger feet you have to have so you don't fall over. Is this true?

im a size 6 and about 5 foot 8. i think my feet are quite small considering my height - everyone else seems to have big feet!

oh and im female!

5'7 . size 6 shoe

(size 5 in trainers tho :huh: )

I do fall over a lot tho (usually a Friday night :suspect: )

I must see someone about it :D

5 ft 7 in and i have feet that are 5 1/2 and really narrow!!!! no good for stopping me falling over!

My mum is 5ft 3 and has size 6 wide feet... she hardly ever falls over :D

I'm 6'3 and take a size 9, which is actually quite small for someone of my height. What's odd is that although I have relatively small feet for my height, I've got really big hands and take a size 9 gloves too :loopy:

I am 5'6/5'7 and a size 7/8 depending on the type of shoe!

Paul is 6'4 and a size 11

And just to add to the strangeness of this- I used to have a lodger who was female, 5'7 and had size 2 feet.

5ft 8" Size 7 Nowt abnormal about that...but it cost me a fortune to buy shoes for my five feet. And finding clothes to fit my 8" waist is a nightmare.

I wear size 9 shoes, but I have a very high instep and a freakishly high arch, which ether make my feet look girlishly petite for a bloke, or like pigs trotters, it depends on which way you look at it. Im 5 feet 7, I forgot you asked for size too,

The other half calls them cloven hooves.