Anyone Missing Kingdom ?

BANUS : Dont know if you spell it like that but hey. So i went there for the 1st time last night and quite liked it .... sticky floors and not so good beer but music was good. Whats everyone else think ? Dont get touchy about the subject ....im only askin !!!! :hihi:

I'm sorry but I really hated Kingdom. It just promotes almost everything that's wrong with the world (extreme maybe, but telling of my feelings!!)

I never went in. For good reason we all referred to it as Mingdom.

I never went in. For good reason we all referred to it as Mingdom.

I agree with you there, I could smell poppers etc when i walked past certain areas. :gag:

Its gone?! Yes!!!! God that place was the pits and the bouncers were dispicable meat head thugs. Justy a shame all the previous customers will find somewhere else to go ;) (cringes)

Its gone?! Yes!!!! God that place was the pits and the bouncers were dispicable meat head thugs. Justy a shame all the previous customers will find somewhere else to go ;) (cringes)

out of town with any luck.

Not everyone was the same at kingom, if you actually went then you would know! and i mean more than once !

The bouncers was friendly if you didnt get in to trouble, if you did n got kicking then it serves you right. :rant:

To most replies that are slagging off kingom - Where do you go to ? Flares ?

Everybody has their own opinion on things so if your not going to reply with something sensible and something that kingdom users want to hear then dont bloody bother :rant:

As for posting pathetic threads blondie, i see there is quite a few replies to this one so keep your nose out !:suspect:

Not everyone was the same at kingom, if you actually went then you would know! and i mean more than once !

The bouncers was friendly if you didnt get in to trouble, if you did n got kicking then it serves you right. :rant:

Everybody has their own opinion on things so if your not going to reply with something sensible and something that kingdom users want to hear then dont bloody bother :rant:

As for posting pathetic threads blondie, i see there is quite a few replies to this one so keep your nose out !:suspect:

seems like the majority of people agreed that they dont miss kingdom :confused:

Only kind of! I really enjoyed Kingdom on a Sunday, so I do actually miss that... Theres no-where for hallamers to go on a wednesday... I've been told crystal are trying to be the new wednesday hallam venue but they just dont have the space, quite honestly :P

this is a public forum, so i'm guessing people can have an opinion on any of the threads that are posted! :):thumbsup:

I only went about once every 2 years but I'm glad to see the back of the outside of it at least. Red steel plus mirrors???!!

I miss kingdom!!! had many a drunken wednesday in there! it used to be THE place to go when I first started uni and then plug seemed to take over. Never had any trouble their either and the cheese room was just legendary!