Antiques And Collectables.. Advice Wanted

Can any user advise me about antique Valuation. I have gotten rid of several antiques over the years. But, I still have a few that I want to sell. I have several prints, I have had 3, different values given to me for these. Along with several other items, ie, A Roman Chariot and Gladiator, cast in white metal aprox 8* Long. A dagger, Syrian souvenier decorated brass dagger, over 100 yrs old. I have had several offers for this, The same collecter has rang me 4 times with different offers, My Nephew has told him to stop ringing, He became a nuisance. A mirror with a countryside painting, painted upon it. This is very old indeed it has ran through my family for many years. It used to have a wooden frame that was so old it fell to pieces with woodworm. Because I have been ill for some time, I want to be rid of these things than can give other collectors pleasure. I do not have much now, But, If anything happened to me then anyone could just take what they wished and profit by it, This I do not want to have happen.. Yet I am upset that antique dealers can try to get them for a pittance.

A.E Dowse,

Scoltland Street, a long established firm of Sheffield auctioneeers, hold regular valuation sessions (free).

Give them a ring on Sheffield 2725858 for the details of the next session.