This site and logging in

How come I am having to keep logging into this site all the time ?

Even if Im on and just posted I go to post again and it brings the log in screen back up ?

it is sometimes ok untill ive browed a bit or done a few posts. I thought it would be ok once I have got the cooky on my pc as Im a member of quite a few sites and it never does it on any other site except this one

clear your cookies is the standard answer to this one

not sure if it works, but give it a go :thumbsup:

yes I have cleaned everything m8 and relogged in and it hasnt cured it. i have no cooky restrictions and as I said all my other sites dont give me this problem

Even if Im on and just posted I go to post again and it brings the log in screen back up ?

it never does it on any other site except this one

I've got a similar problem, TESTPASS - it started a couple of months ago. :(

it is sometimes ok untill ive browed a bit or done a few posts. I thought it would be ok once I have got the cooky on my pc as Im a member of quite a few sites and it never does it on any other site except this one

Someone on the computer part told me NOT to clear "cookies" only "files". It appears that the clearing of "cookies" is the cause of you not being able to log on.

OK...Log out, close browser, open browser, clear cookies, close browser, open browser, try logging in again.

How technical are you?

Sometimes we've found that it's necessary to manually delete a cookie file.

I log out i goto documents and settings I delete all cookies then goto local settings (unhide) then delete temp files and temp internet files.

then I log back in and it still does it.

as iv said its the only site it does it on.

I log out i goto documents and settings I delete all cookies then goto local settings (unhide) then delete temp files and temp internet files.

You tried Tools > Internet Options > Delete Cookies ?

Someone on the computer part told me NOT to clear "cookies" only "files". It appears that the clearing of "cookies" is the cause of you not being able to log on.

clearing cookies makes you have to log in again to regain the cookie. what im saying is altho I have it and am still logged in, after a refresh or a post and try to post again Im having to relog in so whats changing site wise or possibly on my pc to warrent it ?

It's Very Poor That You Have To Be Logged In To View New Posts.