The Definition Of Sanity.

Well?!? How do they/you define sanity?

Personally I like to dress in a pink frock and announce to passing policemen that Im a fitted wardrobe form Ikea, but thats just one of my little...quirks.

DISCUSS or I`ll plait your water!

Don't know why you're asking us - if we were sane - we wouldn't be in here!!

Sanity is turning on the washing machine to cook a chicken and opening the oven to put your washing in.

I'm a good little doggy :help:

I have only ever met one person in my whole life who could prove he was sane.

When I was a child, there was a fellow in the neighbourhood who was eccentric in many ways. From what I gathered in later life, he'd been born with a minor mental disability, and had been hospitalsied as 'simple' when he was a child - as he was in his 50s or so when I knew him this would have been around the time of WW1 - not a great time for mental health care.

He woudl be seen with his brother, I think, who looked after him. One day I was out with my mother and saw them, with the eccentric fellow pushing a wheelbarrow along, upside down.

With the lack of diplomacy of a child, I asked why he was wheeling the barrow along upside down. He pointed out to me that it was to stop passers by throwing stuff in to it. :)

He then reached in to his pocket and pulled out a document (which I saw numerous times over the years) that had been given to him on discharge from the hospital, and the document did indeed state that he was sane.

He's the only person who's ever been able to prove with documentary evidence that he was sane. :)

well I always wash my hands after the loo

I just saw the word "Fetal" and it caught my attention.

God knows why I told you that, but it made me do a little wee-wee.

It's a catch-all word that doesn't mean anything, like proving a negative: you can't show that you're sane, but if you're nuts someone'll point out the evidence.:)

So, if we were to be dragged into a laughing factory by accident, then theres a good chance that we could be there forever? All because we... liked... jumping onto complete strangers in dark alleyways at night and shaving their heads, for example?

Not that I`ve ever done that.

Really I havent...

So, if we were to be dragged into a laughing factory by accident, then theres a good chance that we could be there forever? All because we... liked... jumping onto complete strangers in dark alleyways at night and shaving their heads, for example?

Not that I`ve ever done that.

Really I havent...

Depends on whether it's in the interests of the place to have you there: if it means a bigger budget yes: a smaller one no.:)