Kingdom Nightclub

well it wont be oceana if brook were advertising it because they are different companies..unless it was luminar that were advertising?

Luminar Leisure (who run the Oceana chain) applied for provisional planning permission to put an Oceana in to the building currently occupied by Currys at the top of the Moor.

Kingdom is still owned by Brook, and is remaining in it's current building, but being rebranded, with the aim to reopen in May. If Brook had been taken over / gone in to partnership with Luminar (currently the biggest nightclub company in the uk) there would be stuff in the press everywhere, partly as Sheffield is the largest city in England without a Luminar venue and this would have given them two.

Hi all, am new on here and i was a big fan of the kingdom as it was the only club i could get in (underage):D

Anyway i walked past the kingdom the other day and the door was open so had a look at where the ticket office bit was and everything has gone. :( It got me thinking that i would love to have had a walk inside to have a look around but no doubt i wouldn't be allowed. So i thought i would ask on her e to see if anyone is working on the refurb of the Kingdom and if they are do they have any pictures of how it looks now? If so can you post them on here.

Cheers.

I miss Kingdom about the only club left in Sheffield that is decent is Corp. Now I have to spend Wednesday nights in Gatecrasher (Which is ****) or Leadmill. Anyone been to club Banus, some lass shoves a leaflet in my hand for it the other day and says come, come, come! Before I pay entrance fee and potentially waste money that could be spent on booze elsewhere, what's it like?

Hi all, am new on here and i was a big fan of the kingdom as it was the only club i could get in (underage):D

Stick to pop and crisp night love or get a fake ID or hang outside the offy for about an hour and bribe some drunken dopehead to buy some beer for you.

Stick to pop and crisp night love or get a fake ID or hang outside the offy for about an hour and bribe some drunken dopehead to buy some beer for you.

lol. You mean the beer i wouldn't get, he'd use that for his next fix, lol.

I miss Kingdom about the only club left in Sheffield that is decent is Corp. Now I have to spend Wednesday nights in Gatecrasher (Which is ****) or Leadmill. Anyone been to club Banus, some lass shoves a leaflet in my hand for it the other day and says come, come, come! Before I pay entrance fee and potentially waste money that could be spent on booze elsewhere, what's it like?

I went for the 1st time on friday, it reminded me of a mini kingdom actually.

The new name for Kingdom will be EMBRACE & MINK The club is still owned by brook and will be open in April.

oceana is opening where currys used to be at the top of the moor, kindom is just getting a slight facelift and a new name.