Longley Crescent area

I would just like to ask what is wrong with an 18 year old having 3 kids as long as their looked after?

I myself have 1 child and am nearly 24 just for the record. But as long as kids are looked after properly does it matter?

you are still a kid at 18 thats why, how you can you possibly lookafter 3 kids?

I think you'll find 18 is classed as adult and seeing as the legal age for you to have sex is 16 then you can have kids from then. Well technically earlier. As long as kids are looked after it makes no odds. I'm sure some 18 year olds do better than some 28 year olds!

I'm sure some 18 year olds do better than some 28 year olds!

urr probably ryt am 23 an got two kids but i know plenty younger than me wiv kids an are doin great but there are some that have kids an don't really want them but not all

A girl I know had a kid at 13, which I do think is young but she's managed and the kid is very very well cared for. I mean you read some awful stories in the paper about kids being abused etc. so as long as there being looked after isn't that what counts?

A girl I know had a kid at 13, which I do think is young but she's managed and the kid is very very well cared for. I mean you read some awful stories in the paper about kids being abused etc. so as long as there being looked after isn't that what counts?

its a pond life though

She's managed, you have to.

She's managed, you have to.

good to hear it

so i guess u live on longley

So did you take the house on longley cres then?