The Big Big Question?

What do you like when it comes to physical characteristics in a Male or Female?

I like a woman to have a pulse lol......Women with a pony tail and a cute smile wearing a Denim jacket and jeans (i will keep the rest of what i like to myself)

Tricky one. I normally prefer straight hair. Dare I say it, a large chest is always a bonus. I go for brunettes generally also. A great personality is probably the most important thing though.

I like my men to have "well groomed" hair... I love the cute little blonde streaks my boyfriend has in the picture on my profile...

I like caring eyes too. I used to be a sucker for brown "puppy dog" eyes but lately I've started to appreciate the kind of beautiful blue eyes that you can stare into for ages :lol:

I'm not too fussy on bodysize, as long as everythings in proportion :lol:

Physical.. Bah, I can't say personality eh..? ;)

Ok, well generally I'm attracted to Brunettes, and I like them to have a good figure. By this I don't mean skinny, but not too big either. "Curvy" is the word I like to use. :)

Originally posted by "The Cycleracer"

Don,t like the career type, but i do like to fit ones who jog and cycle and fancy an old friend I bumped into a few weeks ago having not seen her for 25 years.

Mrs won,t be to happy though, good job she don,t read these forums. 8)

:lol: i could e-mail her i have your e-mail addy lol just joking :wink:

Archived