Favourite Old Sweets

Just saw recently BARRATTS SHERBET FOUNTAINS still being sold and it made me think about the old sweets of the 60s and 70s.

One of my favourites was MINT CRACKNELLS anybody remember them they were like mint flavour broken glass covered in chocolate. yummy.

Whats was your favourite ? and why?

Theres a website where you can buy sweets that circulated in the 70's 80's I cant remember the name of it though :(

My favourites were Nutty Bars (sticky with peanuts covering the outside) and Bones crisps (salt n vinegar bone shapes) mmmmmmmm

Pear Drops. Love the smell, taste & shape.Lovely colour as well.OOh, I could just eat some now. !!!

Old English Spangles

Spanish Gold - faux fakeass pipe tobacco made from dyed sweetened shredded coconut

pear drops always cut my tongue up :(

Am i the only one who remembers Nux,chocolate covered peanuts,caramel and nougat,i think they were discontinued in the late 60s.

Just saw recently BARRATTS SHERBET FOUNTAINS still being sold and it made me think about the old sweets of the 60s and 70s.

One of my favourites was MINT CRACKNELLS anybody remember them they were like mint flavour broken glass covered in chocolate. yummy.

Whats was your favourite ? and why?

Is that the one where you use a licorice straw to suck up the sherbert? And anybody remember those hard sugar pink mice?