What was the worst film you have seen at the Cinema

There's Something About Mary

Meet the Fockers

Shirley Valentine

The thread has had it's title changed. :huh:

I don't actually get to the cinema that often because i am VERY discerning, and even if a film is bad I want to get my money's worth or just laugh at it instead, to the end. The only film I have actually walked out of was Dancer in the Dark by Lars von Trier. It was up for heaps of awards, and starred Bjork, who I love (yes she's bonkers, but so am I). I've loved Bjork since the 80's and the first Sugarcubes single. I can't describe how much I was looking forward to this. And yes, the music was excellent IMO. But the film, the plot, the characters, and her acting, were abominable. Offensively so, given the premise (blind refugee from Czchekoslavakia sacrificing herself for her son. :gag: ) I couldn't even laugh smugly at it. I was watching an idol shrivel up before my eyes. I felt embarrassed. I got a screaming headache and walked out, furious.

Irreversible............The only film i have ever walked out of, I'm not easily shocked or offended by movies....far from it! but that film is just filth!

Walked out during Lawnmower Man, no regrets, never seen it, never want to :)

Copland wiyh Sylvester Stallone was dire.

Desperatley seeking Susan .................. could nevet watch that again

or

Being John Malchovik (excuse spelling)