What was the worst film you have seen at the Cinema

I've only ever walked out of one film- Men In Black. To this day I still don't know how it ends.

SPOILER SPACE

Will Smith saves the world :thumbsup:

The worst of all time: Soul Survivors which (actually) ends with it all being a dream(!)

The worst this year: Epic movie :shakes:

I've seen Epic Movie this evening, naffest film so far this year, so naff I want my £4.60 back that I paid to see it (I get NUS discount at Cineworld)

oh god, i feared this, i stupidly said i'd take my nephew to the cinema tomorrow, he's picked this film to watch :mad::(

so i'll probably be typing here tomorrow that epic movie is the worst film i've seen at the cinema

Slap her she's French. I do not know what I was thinking of when I went to watch this.

I've seen Epic Movie this evening, naffest film so far this year, so naff I want my £4.60 back that I paid to see it (I get NUS discount at Cineworld)

I did warn you all earlier in the thread...but did you listen? Nooooooo....you had to find out for yourself! :)

My condolences go out to the brain-cells you killed watching it! I laid mine to rest today :)

Silver Dream Racer........I will spare you the details

oh god, i feared this, i stupidly said i'd take my nephew to the cinema tomorrow, he's picked this film to watch :mad::(

so i'll probably be typing here tomorrow that epic movie is the worst film i've seen at the cinema

Well, basically teh film is a **** take of the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe.. Meh, the Lucy character wasn't bad looking, and looked good in a short dress I guess.

Is it as bad as Date Movie? Date Movie was easily the worst film I saw in 2006, so I've avoided Epic Movie because of this.

Is it as bad as Date Movie? Date Movie was easily the worst film I saw in 2006, so I've avoided Epic Movie because of this.

Worse than Date Move....seriously....Date Movie was a Oscar contender compared to this garbage.

i saw a film called adrift it was terrible

Well, basically teh film is a **** take of the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe.. Meh, the Lucy character wasn't bad looking, and looked good in a short dress I guess.

well it was easily the worst film i've seen in a cinema, and probably the second worst film i've ever watched:(

my nephew enjoyed it though, which was the main thing.

i'll go and watch hot fuzz next week to restore my faith in cinemas:hihi:

ages ago it was click, I only have myself to go with and it gets a bit silly so don't go often.

i've still not seen Rocky Balboa if you're up for it. :)

The worst i saw has to be Shaft, couldn't get out of there quick enough (once I'd woke up). :|