What was the worst film you have seen at the Cinema

I thought Sin City was great, as was Event Horizon (which has to be one of the scariest films ever).

Team America World Police!!

My partner thought it was fab!

I can't believe we paid to see it!!

I admit some parts were funny but it truly is worst film i seen at cinema!

I've seen soo many awful films, but I've never walked out of them. I dont know why, but I always like to stick with these films till the end even tho they're awful!

There's only one that I've ever walked out of and that was Little Man. The worst film I've ever seen!eugh! so gross and crude, it wasnt funny! i really hate the new gross out humour movies that are coming from america, where did the insane humour of monty python go?

O and there's also Yes, really really weird and this romantic comedy with John Cusack in called, Dogs(?) something about dogs and that was crap! the bit at the end when Diane Lane runs into the boat to get John Cusack is so contrived i had to dive down under the seat! eugh!

Mine is Revolver by Guy Ritchie. I'd seen the trailer and it looked like a reasonable gangster film in the style of Lock Stock, so I gave it a go. It started off well, but after 30-45 minutes descended into complete spiritual nonsense.

It turned out that the bad guy Ray Liotta thought he was working for was in fact just in his head, and we all have this person in our own head to try and impress. The two chess player allies of Jason Statham turned out to be angels who were meant to protect him. I was later told that it was meant to be a tribute to Madonna's Kabbalah religion. At the end of the film I was thinking "What?!!"

Mine is Revolver by Guy Ritchie. ...

Did you hear the Guy Ritchie interview on the Radio 5 Simon Mayo programme around the time of that film's release? Absolutely hysterical. I've never heard a bloke talk with his head stuck so firmly up his own arse :lol: .

Ritchie - and his stinker of a film - were mercilessly ripped to shreds by Mark Kermode in his subsequent review on Radio 5. I believe the review's still online on the Radio 5 Kermode archive (complete, if I remember correctly with snippets of the interview). It stands repeated listening, which is more than I can say for the film.

I'm hoping that after 'Revolver' and the abomination of 'Swept Away', Ritchie sticks to pheasant shooting with his grisly wife at their country home, and gives up directing films for good.

EDIT: Kermode's review of 'Revolver' is on this page.

we started drinking cans of lager when we went to see borat what we were taking home it was that tedious lol

I forgot about Voice of the Beehive.

I really wanted to like it, but found it pretty boring!

XXX - I could actually feel my IQ dropping as i watched it.

Blade II ( ex partner wanted to see it, I was unbelievably bored....)

Never saw the end of Moulin Rouge because I walked out.

Hated AI and Vanilla Sky

I've seen Epic Movie this evening, naffest film so far this year, so naff I want my £4.60 back that I paid to see it (I get NUS discount at Cineworld)