What was the worst film you have seen at the Cinema

The Collector - Terrance Stamp was the one I remember took me all the time to stay awake after the first 15 minutes by 30 mins walked out.

Death in Venice -Dirk Bogarde came a close second.:(

at the time i thought pulp fiction was awful and walked out of the flicks then months later a friend said watch the video again so i did and really enjoyed it.

its obviously the type you have to watch over again

i cant sit through pulp fiction either ....... Ive seen the 1st 10 minutes of that film numerous times ........ but never got past 10 mins!:loopy:

My worse ever film was .......... michael jacksons Moonwalker, what a bag of crap that was:gag: :mad:

ages ago it was click, I only have myself to go with and it gets a bit silly so don't go often.

any of the Lords of the rings films all 3 sent me into the land of nod within 10 minutes but that means they cant be the worst films i've seen

that "honour" goes to Ghostship, A truely awful film that promises so much in the first 5 minutes then goes downhill faster than a skier with a rocket up his rear end

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0288477/

Fell asleep all the way through Harry Potter too, god it was boring

I eventually walked out of Meet the Feebles, not so much in disgust but utter boredom.

Dreamgirls is a close second.

Felini Satiricon (spelling). Directed by an Italian I think. Gaumont, November, 1970

I used to work in a cinema when I was doing my A Levels, so I've had to sit through some God-awful films. The one that sticks out in my mind particularly is the abomination of a film based on the Super Mario Brothers Game. It 'starred' Bob Hoskins and some other bloke whose name escapes me at the minute. Truly, truly dreadful.

Of the ones I've paid to see, 'Until the End of the World' is one of only two films I've ever walked out of (the other was 'Star Wars', but as I was only 6 at the time, that probably doesn't really count :hihi:) .

I agree that the last Harry Potter film was spectacularly dull too. Very disappointing. Another case of the best bits being confined to the trailer.

EDIT: 'The English Patient' was a film I almost walked out of.

lost in translation was the most boring ,mundane,banal, yawn inducing and time wasting film ever....even worse than harry potter

Hitchhikers - dull boring and not a patch on the BBC series (radio or TV).