How do you handle criticism?

At the end of the day it is up to you whether you take notice or not.

I think its a good idea to listen to any criticism, think about it, and judge for yourself.

If you think about it and decide it isn't worth taking notice of, thats fine. But don't get upset about it.

I admit it is sometimes hard to listen to criticism, especially if you are not very sure of yourself generally - and we all have times where we just think *** off I'm not interested in your opinion.

Apparently ... people respond much better to praise (you did this good ... you're good at that) than they do critisism (you're crap ... that's wrong).

We get critisism from people most every day ... how do you personally deal with it ?

Accept it and feel crap about yourself ?

Tell them to sod off ?

Somewhere in between ?

tell them to eff off !

With a round house kick between the eyes. It's the Chuck Norris way.

what l want to know is, how can you criticise someone you don't know or have never met

what l want to know is, how can you criticise someone you don't know or have never met

Via carrier pigeon?

In answer to the OP:

Badly :P

StarSparkle

PS Wow - reading this thread, I haven't seen most of these names in eons! Where are you all, people?

Criticism? Don't try it, punk, or you'll make my day...

I complained once to someone in personnel at a hospital, she said, 'you don't like criticsm do you? which quite took me aback, I replied, 'Does anyone?' to which she didn't, wouldn't or couldn't reply.

With a sharpened pointy stick.

With a sharpened pointy stick.

:hihi::hihi:;)

I dont take criticism, I CANT take criticism, You can say 100 good things about me and one bad thing and Ill fixate on the bad thing until it drives me mental.

I find it more convenient to just kill anyone who criticises me these days.

I dont take criticism, I CANT take criticism, You can say 100 good things about me and one bad thing and Ill fixate on the bad thing until it drives me mental.

I find it more convenient to just kill anyone who criticises me these days.

's

that reminds me of Alfred Lunt the actor, when he came off stage his wife applauded and gave him huge compliments, just mentioning 'you were a little tired but' (hardly noticeable amongst the plaudits) and he replied 'I was a little tired was I?'