Springvale House School

Was anyone here at Springvale House School in 1963 to 1965?

hi derrickd i went to springvale house school in 1951to about 1955 . 56 and do i remember miss wass i had the cane just about every day i can still feale the pain my own falt she was good to all of us was mr smith mrs smith and miss inman there when you was and some more teachers and the cook who did some good meals for us we had to do gardening two or three times a week had good times did thay have the bus to take you home at night thanks

Was this building the same one that was taken over by King Edwards school in the 1970's and used as an Art Department (trying to trace the old building used between 79-80 when I was there)...

when was it demolished? Any pictures anyone? Cant find nothing on Google....

Was this building the same one that was taken over by King Edwards school in the 1970's and used as an Art Department (trying to trace the old building used between 79-80 when I was there)...

when was it demolished? Any pictures anyone? Cant find nothing on Google....

Thought that was Springfield?

I grew up in the area and we used to play in the school grounds as kids. I have never been able to find any photos either. I think it was demolished in the mid 90's but empty for quite a few years before that.

Was it Springvale which merged with Bents Green school around 1970?, I remember an influx of kids from another school which I believe was closing and the name rings a bell.

No Mike, not the same one