hi, willaim hill is very flexible, i have just been for an interview there myself.

the hours fit round you, i 2 am a student, but at college!

it seems the perfect pt.

good money as well £5.36 for 3month, rising to £5.76 then £5.97 after 6months.

I work for William Hill and have had a part to play in the recent recruitment drive.

They are happy to take on students and anybody else but there is certain criteria that need to be met.

The main part is availability this means saturdays,bank holidays and at least 12 sundays a year are part of the working week.

Thats the bad part the good part is it is a really good job and certainly different to most call centre work.

Full training is given so don`t worry if Your knowledge of betting and sport is non-existant

If You think it may be a job for You try the William Hill website on http://www.williamhill.co.uk

Thanks for the replies.

However after giving it some thought I have decided that William Hill is not for me. I don't really want to work every saturday and bank holiday.

I am instead looking for hours such as 4pm-8pm Monday - Thursday.

I have registered with Hays Personel and am waiting to see what they can offer.

I have also applied for a job at Sheffield Futures which I really want as it's 4pm-7pm mon-thurs and its really good money.

I've also applied to a company to do data inputting this is 5pm-8.30pm mon - thurs.

Fingers crossed I get one of them.

I work for William Hill and have had a part to play in the recent recruitment drive.

They are happy to take on students and anybody else but there is certain criteria that need to be met.

The main part is availability this means saturdays,bank holidays and at least 12 sundays a year are part of the working week.

Thats the bad part the good part is it is a really good job and certainly different to most call centre work.

Full training is given so don`t worry if Your knowledge of betting and sport is non-existant

If You think it may be a job for You try the William Hill website on http://www.williamhill.co.uk

William Hill? Oh goooody!!!:hihi: Yet more staff I can fleece with my very educated guess, running in the 3.30 at Newbury today! Just love it...33/1 and they aint got a clue...:hihi: so WHY would'nt they give moi a job? I know they don't take smart arses , so what chance has a student got with five A+? Would love to know the secret?

Someone appears bitter Puddin Burner, I have worked for William Hill as have several of my friends and we are all intelligent people who have a clue.

Also you're hardly fleecing the staff are you because we still get paid (a very good salary) whether you win or lose your bet.

hello try this jobsite: TipTopJob.com as they have loads of jobs on there and you can apply to the ones you like online. good luck