I don't normally get a kick from the suffering of other human beings...

Poor sods.

What about their human rights?

Justice:thumbsup:

well i hope those who did the beating get time off for service,s to humanity

I know two wrongs dont make a right, but its nice to see a punishment fit the crime.

seems it happens a lot

IF YOU ARE INTO PRISONER'S RIGHTS DON'T WATCH THIS.

http://www.crazys hit.com/cnt/medias/11563

You have to cut and paste into the address bar then remove the space.

IF YOU ARE INTO PRISONER'S RIGHTS . . .

It's a shame that prisoners have any rights.

It's a shame that it requires prisoners to dish out justice. It certainly brings a new meaning to "if you can't do the time, don't do the crime".

I know two wrongs dont make a right, but its nice to see a punishment fit the crime.

Except that it doesn't. This is vengeance, not justice.

Except that it doesn't. This is vengeance, not justice.

Indeed. The attackers show themselves to be no better than their victims.

:Isuppose the victims familys will see this has some kind of justice wont they.Ask yourself the question if it was your daughter or wife would you be showing any sympathytowards these low lifes, NO.Personally id have done exactly the same so that must put me in the minority and doubters of true justice in todays uncaring society,oh well.:thumbsup:

all together now for those poor rapist aaaaaaaaaahh didums

You said it, not me pk0.....

pk0, as I hope you've realised by now, I have a lot of time for you - I think you're a decent, hardworking, funny and caring man - so I guess you'd understand that I don't appreciate the insinuation that I somehow approve of, or support rapists ( or any other kind of sex offender come to that ).

With respect, I think you're missing my point - I abhor violence in all it's forms.

I'm sure these guys did horrific things to their victims and brought almost unimaginable amounts of fear, and pain and shame in the wake of their crimes.

But I believe also that what seperates the rest of society from men like that is that we can deal with our difficulties without resort to violence.

People like those rapists, should be locked up for a long, long, time - maybe life if neccessary, if that's what it takes to keep people safe. But for me that's where it ends - if we abuse, ill-treat, beat, or torture our prisoners we become as bad as they are, we have no moral high ground to stand upon.