Tapas sheffield

6 of us girlies are having a night out on the town. Can anyone recommend a good central tapas/mexican resturant please?

Thanks

i'd recommend las igunas at west one, they do cocktails at happy hour, the barmen shake their booties and they make great mojitos. they serve tapas and great mexian, cuban, latin american food - it's all good

las iguanas is nice, not too pricey and with a variety of mexican foods.

Cubanas (not sure if thats how its spelt) is also meant to be nice, but is usually busy.

Also the wig and pen does themed nights which are meant to be good, but Im not sure which night thats on.

La Mancha on West St (by the tram stop) is another tapas restaurant.

My g/f likes Las Iguanas and Cubanas (salsa classes Sat afternoon and a bit busy later on as it's also a bar).

For me its gotta be Las Iguanas.... coctails half price till 7.30 and they're lovely, food nice and barmen pretty cute too!!!

6 of us girlies are having a night out on the town. Can anyone recommend a good central tapas/mexican resturant please?

Thanks

For my money you can't beat Cubanas. Best Tapas I've tasted outside of Spain. It's got an excellent atmodsphere as well.

Thanks everyone! Guna check the web sites ands make a choice! Will let you know how it goes!

Cheers!

Said I'd let you all know....... Tried to book Las Igunas but unfortunately it was fully booked. We ended up at La Mancha. Not bad. Food very average, service pretty good tho. We did have to ask them to turn the music down as we couldn't hear each other! They did but turned it up later. We're not middle aged moaners but you do like to be able to converse with the person next to you! Don't think we'd go back: the company made the night not the restaurant.

yay cubanas is lovely :D

Yeah few people have mentioned that. Think we'll go there the next time we can get our night out 'passes'!!!!

Been to la Manchas a cxouple of times as a big group - enjoyed it. have you tried the tapas bar in Meadowhall? You actually feel as if you are not in Meadowhall!!. We dropped in on a Sat pm & there was live music there which was very good. Food good, cost good. Went to another one of the chain in edinburgh last week & that was also good - very similar in looks & decor. We had an 'all you can eat for a tenner' early bird meal (to 7pm)