Roscoe bank junior school

Hi I am Craig Hills wife and he reckons he remembers most of you. are any of you still in Stannington?

no i lived in quite a few places then finaly settled in Woodhouse:thumbsup:

Craig is still Craig!!!! lived on deepark, liberty and now up in the village. Have 3 boys 13, 12 and 9. Still in contact with Jantelle Reed, Adrian Hogg, Paul Bennett.

I didn`t go to Roscoe but my husband did, I knew William Milner as I was a friend of his sister Helen at Myers Grove My husband is Paul Bennett sounds as though you might have been in year below him his mates were Craig Hill and Adrian Hogg

is this paul bennett wi ginger hair i think he ad a younger brother i think wa called simon. If so i no him we lived nxt door to hills my name then wa nicola raymond. if yo ask him about scruffy raymonds he might remember me then. were not like that now tough

Yep, I went to Roscoe Bank school. Always Remember Mr White and Mrs Tucker. It was a good school and I often wonder if they had any of teh films they made of the various london trips.

I remember miss tucker.do you remember miss bonaprte she always told us she wa related to napolean bonaparte she wa teacher in end carpet area on first floor

Hi I am Craig Hills wife and he reckons he remembers most of you. are any of you still in Stannington?

we used to live nxt door to craig on liberty close.I wa called nicola raymond.I add an older bro called paul and older sis called sharron and two younger bro`s and a younger sis

does any1 remember gavin howe

I know his brother, ryan... What a weirdo!!!

and so is his son baby gav

ha ha ha a.k.a bob

who?? didnt kno rye had a son!!

we used to live nxt door to craig on liberty close.I wa called nicola raymond.I add an older bro called paul and older sis called sharron and two younger bro`s and a younger sis

Hi Craig says he remembers your brother when they played british bull dog and your grandad who drew old pictures. Where did you move to ?

that wernt my grandad it was my step dad. we got evicted and moved to parklands then we moved to bard street flats. then wen i wa 13 i was took in to care

i left in 1984/5 n went to myers i remember mrs taylor,mr smith (head teachers) mr west,scarf,white and mrs smith,heggerty,sheldon(carrott) and cant forget mrs kerbishaw and the late mr blueitt top care-taker is there anybody out there remembers the cutts brothers n sisters

Edited by snips
finding old mates