Netball in Sheffield

Mal Bluff is out of action with injury at moment but still runs netball leagues for both winter and summer season.

If you're still interested I can PM you her contact details.

i really want to get involved in a sport again and its between hockey, badminton and netball. if you know of any clubs for these sports please let me know, many thanks

ps i go to king edwards VII so any that are in close range from there would be pefect

Hi, Im trying to put together a Netball team to enter a league that plays in Chesterfield. It wont be a good standard as we havent played in years, just wanted to do it for a bit of fun and excercise I really need some more players so if anyone is interested then email me becky269@hotmail.com

Thanks

The new season doesnt start till May so im still trying to get the team together so we would have time to practise before the season starts. If your interested in joining the team, email me (becky269@hotmail.com) and ill give you further details.