Netball in Sheffield

I have heard from someone involved in the league and she is going to send me some information as to how to join the league etc.

I need to know if you are willing to commit to this, we have some time to make a decision as the winter league doesn't start till September or so.

In the mean time, can we get a game going at Hillsborough park? We'll have to play on the basketball court...but at least we can get something going.

Hey! I need those courts for my basketball team:D play you for the court;)

Of course we will play you - a game of netball and basketball each..and we'll beat you too!

When's the match?

Originally posted by Lianndi

Of course we will play you - a game of netball and basketball each..and we'll beat you too!

When's the match?

When I can get the team together:D I have a better idea, one game but we play basketball style and you play netball style with basketball scoring rules:thumbsup: ;)

Sounds good netball/basketball split sides.

Where and when? Bring it on ;)

if your still looking for players i would love to play! not played since school but could be fun!

Lizzie x

Me too! I'm up in September and would love to play. Havent played for years but remember loving it. Can i join in please?

Thanks

Kate

P.S where is the decided site for playing?

I just got the letter etc from the secretary about the Sunday winter league. Shall get the info after the meeting

ey up,

wondering if youre still looking for players? havent played for years and think coordination may be a bit rusty, but would try very hard!!

I'm still interested in playing! May need reminding of the rules and stuff but it should be a good laugh!

Is there anyone out there that know's of any local ladies netball teams who are wanting players.

I have recently moved to Sheffield and used to play for my city and would like to get back into it.

Thanks

Have you managed to get a team together yet??

I;ve just moved to Sheffield and used to play and looking hopefully to get back into it.