Netball in Sheffield

I'd love to join your team as it's been yrs since I played netball at school.

luv

Jayme

xx

Okay - I think we can get a game started with this!

Somebody could play double centre, and the GS can referee...this is great!

I am trying to get a free court where I work, its not the best but...i think with this lovely weather it would be great to play outside [knock on wood]. If its a 'yes' then we can try to meet up this Friday (21st) and play. We can do a number count when I confirm the venue.

Just checked Goodwin, its £27!!! I will call and double check that price. Failing that we can meet anyway :-) and work out when and where is most convenient for eveyrone.

PLUS If anyone has any more ideas, PM me. We can also possibly look at going en masse to join a Sheffield team. I looked online for information but couldn't find any.

I really really want to play but I have so much Uni work I won't be able to until after 4th June. Just go ahead and do stuff and I'll tag along when I'm done. Hope this doesn't muck things up!

4 more to go Lianndi !! ... can I play too !? ... hehehe.

Girls I can't make it on Friday 21st Sorry I hope this won't affect things. PM me when you train again.

luv 'n' hugs

Jayme_22

me neither, fridays not good for me, i teach and get drunk friday night!! really want to do this but friday eves not good for me :>)

mimi

x

Tentative Date: Saturday 12th June

Venue: Goodwin Sports Centre [outdoor court]

Time: TBA [suggest afternoon about 3:30-4:00pm]

Price: £1 per person [£12 to rent the court but any extra wil go toward rental for another game, hence we need to choose a moneykeeper [hesistate to use the word treasurer]

Is this okay for everyone? Let me know asap as I need to book the court at least 7 days in advance.

As it stands we have eleven players!!!! [yes, including Jamie!] but we can make a go with that cant we!!!

Let me know what you think

Originally posted by Lianndi

[yes, including Jamie!]

Wooo Hooo !!! ... and no grouping my bum on court ladies ... (and that includes you lianndi) ...

;-)

Yeah yeah in ur dreams Jamie ;)

Originally posted by Jamie

Wooo Hooo !!! ... and no grouping my bum on court ladies ... (and that includes you lianndi) ...

;-)

:shakes: That would be the best bit! Forget it then.

Only joking, yes this date is fine with me, can't go any later though because I'm going to see Lemar at night, I might go in the gym there first, cause my friends just joined, and that's the friend that i'm going to see Lemar with, so i'll ask her if she wants to play netball aswell, so we'll have even sides. :)

Can't do that date I'm afraid, going back to Newcastle then :( Sorry, I hope I can still play come September?!

Claire

Everyone seems to have something on today so I beleive that we will have to reschedule.

Does anyone mind playing on a Sunday afternoon?