Trevor Brookes arrested

The Jamacian who heckled John Ried at the meeting in east london is arrested under terrorism laws today.

He calls himself by some arab name now, just as Mustafa Kamel calls himself Abu Hamza.

They are both lowlifes tricking the starry eyed muslims into giving them an easy living.

It seems that the average muslim takes everyone at face value, they do not appear to recognise cynical tricksters when they are blatantly in their face.

It seems they so are so desperate for a true loyal leader, that they are willing to accept anyone.

They seem more and more to be innocents abroad, and are being led by the nose to destruction by these people.

send him back to jamaica to peddle his hate see how long he last,s

I believe that the speech he gave in the video linked below is the reason why he was arrested and rightly so but why did it take so long?

The prick wants to turn england.....ENGLAND !!! into a muslim nation and was ranting and raving at John Reid yelling at him how DARE he come to a muslim place!!!..............ffs THIS IS ENGLAND!,i hated thatcher when she was in power but christ she would never let things turn out as bad as they have.

Have got a great game to play whilst travelling around Sheffield....its called spot the white man!

Unfortunately getting arrested will only serve his cause even greater.

Evil walks amidst us all and he and his type are pure evil.

The Jamacian who heckled John Ried at the meeting in east london is arrested under terrorism laws today.

He calls himself by some arab name now, just as Mustafa Kamel calls himself Abu Hamza.

They are both lowlifes tricking the starry eyed muslims into giving them an easy living.

It seems that the average muslim takes everyone at face value, they do not appear to recognise cynical tricksters when they are blatantly in their face.

It seems they so are so desperate for a true loyal leader, that they are willing to accept anyone.

They seem more and more to be innocents abroad, and are being led by the nose to destruction by these people.

The man is a hypocrite. he hates the west but is quite happy to live here and milk the system as he is unemployed. If he is such a good muslim and thinks islam is so good, why doesn't he just fxxk off and live in a muslim country and do us all a favour

The prick wants to turn england.....ENGLAND !!! into a muslim nation and was ranting and raving at John Reid yelling at him how DARE he come to a muslim place!!!..............ffs THIS IS ENGLAND!,i hated thatcher when she was in power but christ she would never let things turn out as bad as they have.

Have got a great game to play whilst travelling around Sheffield....its called spot the white man!

So, just out of curiousity, what is it you are against (and this is just a question, I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you at this point) the fact that this bloke is chanting about muslims OR your opinion that Sheffield/England has lots of non whites OR both? Just wondered. Because obviously you can get white muslims.:confused:

Actually while I'm here, I do actually agree with you that this nutter needs to shut his mouth - muslim nation my back side, but just wondered what the spot the white man thing had to do with anything?

The man is a hypocrite. he hates the west but is quite happy to live here and milk the system as he is unemployed. If he is such a good muslim and thinks islam is so good, why doesn't he just fxxk off and live in a muslim country and do us all a favour

Well said!

Whatever will West Ham do now? They're buggered if Curbishly walks......

This thing was on the news the other day. Aparrantly hes on a website ranting about lopping the heads off of muslim soldiers and telling the world that Britain will be a muslim nation one day. I wonder if hes so gobby now.

I remember Abu Hamza ranting merrily away a couple of weeks before they nicked him, and when he was told that he might be arrested he went all... quiet and apologetic.

Instead of burdening our nicks with these animals, why not send the buggers to guantanamo bay, thats the best place for them.

It's about time he was arrested.

So what is an 'average muslim'? Someone who aspires to Trevor Brookes? If you're delusional enough to think that, then you're profoundly mistaken.

On what basis do you make the assertion that muslims are looking for a leader?

It's about time he was arrested.

So what is an 'average muslim'? Someone who aspires to Trevor Brookes? If you're delusional enough to think that, then you're profoundly mistaken.

On what basis do you make the assertion that muslims are looking for a leader?

1 If they dont fall for tricksters why do they flock to men like Osama bin Laden. He is using them to fight his own personal battles against his fathers allies, the Sauds and by extension the Bushes.

It seems a very personal war to me and little to do with true religion

2 They all seem to go very quiet when a bully like Brookes or Hamza stands up in their midst and starts ranting and raving.

Bullies do not go down well with Englishmen, that is why we cannot understand the aquiessence to this pair.

3 All people need a leader, to keep calling on a leader who was a brilliant and brave man, but died 1400 years ago surely is not sufficient.

IMO we all need a leader, not just Muslims, all of us who can pull us together, so we can make this world the world it should be.

If we all worked together we could be living in other panets by now.

I am not a particularly religious man, but I know that neither Jesus nor Mohammed claimed to be a Messiah.

But I think that with 8 billion people on the planet, all at each others throats, it is high time they sent us one.