What do Buses smell of?

I hate it when people sit next to me smelling of three things mainly.

Smoke

Curry

Wee

These smells are not deodorents so don't smell of them sitting next to me.

Oooohhhh! lol. I have been told my arse is quite lovely :):banana:

I cant wait to se it ;)

It must be quite petite I imagine, seeing as you live in a birds nest!

You must post some of your recipes for cooking children too.....yum :hihi:

Buses ( First Group ) are cleaned inside and vacuum each night, they are then taken though the bus wash, seat covers are only replaced if reported by the driver who check's out the bus in the morning, however a replacement seat cover is rare unless damaged.

Driver's have been know to carry airfreshner's with them, as in damp or hot weather certin smell's can enter on the bus:D

Lindos - was it human or animal, this big poo?

Funnily enough the 47s do often smell of wee in a morning as there's a man who gets on who clearly never has a bath and one morning he wet himself as he was sat there. Again on a 47 a few weeks back, there was an odd smell. The bus was oddly quite empty, a man with a bull terrier had just got off. The bus driver suddenly screeched to a halt and shouted "Has that dog done a sh*t on my bus?" I think it had as the handful of people on all crowded down the front end.

Anyway, nothing can smell as bad as my car did when I had some forgotten broccoli under one of the seats for a few weeks.

Buses ( First Group ) are cleaned inside and vacuum each night, they are then taken though the bus wash, seat covers are only replaced if reported by the driver who check's out the bus in the morning, however a replacement seat cover is rare unless damaged.

Driver's have been know to carry airfreshner's with them, as in damp or hot weather certin smell's can enter on the bus:D

If they go through the wash, how come you can never see through the windows then?:suspect:

On a rainy day they tend to smell of fusty wet dog which I hate, but the worst smell for me is when a smoker hasn't washed their coat in years!! It's stale and hideous. I dont have anything against smokers persey, but please keep your coat clean :gag: :gag:

If they go through the wash, how come you can never see through the windows then?:suspect:

Good point :thumbsup:

Usually the buses smell ok, but its some of the people using them! I was sitting in front of a couple of women on the 13/14 route last week, and one of them had breath that would have done a camel proud! Even though she was breathing towards the back of my head it was over powering so I sank further into my scarf to try and filter it a bit.

I also hate the stale smoke smell - as in 'I never open my windows at home when I smoke so my clothes are completely saturated with the smell' and 'the I don't bother washing either my body, my hair or my clothes smell'.

Anyone who hasn't got either learning difficulties or mental health problems has no excuse for any of the above. Bleeeurgh :gag:

Because with over 150 buses to wash they use recycled water:gag:

As a regular user of this city's fine public transport network I cannot help having noticed that often there can be certain aromas to be discovered inside our buses.

What type of smells have you noticed on buses?

Combination of concentrated p!s$ and Dettol