What do Buses smell of?

Pee...speshly on the 47 and 48. Or sometimes an overpowering smell of bleach, when they've tried to cover up the smell of pee

Yeah but have you really got one?:hihi: :hihi:

Yeah but have you really got one?:hihi: :hihi:

Really got one what? :confused::(

Just got to tell my fav smelly bus story...

On my way to work one morning, got on the bus and headed for a vacant seat hlf way down. When I got there I found a large pooh, in the form of a cowpat, on the said seat! Without breaking stride I carried on to the next empty seat and joined the rest of the passingers in watching 'the seat'.

Well, it remained empty for several stops, until a tall gent wearing a duffle coat and thick glasses got on...he headed directly for that seat. There was an audiable gasp as he span and sat squarely in the 'cowpat'.

This is where the smell bit comes in, for as soon as he sat down, the crust was broken and the worst smell you can imagine was unleashed on the horrified passengers.

I think he was a bit bemused by the way he slid about as the bus went round corners etc...much to everyones amusement :o

When he got off, most of the offending pooh was attached to his coat....I'm glad I wasn't there when he got to work.........

Oh Jeeze! Was this a double empty seat? If not, who the hell was sitting next to said item? :huh:

seats smell fusty

You sniff the seats?

You sniff the seats?

I always give them a discreet sniff, I don't want to sit in someone else's pee!

Where do you lot live? The buses I catch never smell and I've certainly never been aware of them smelling of ****.

hi not really replying to the pee an bleach thing....i just like the kiss my arse bit very funny

there is a clue in the quote above;)

Oh Jeeze! Was this a double empty seat? If not, who the hell was sitting next to said item? :huh:

No, it was a double seat...thats why it was so attractive :)

I should mention that this was in Cardiff, where the seats were shiney plastic, not fabric like here. That's why he slid about so...:hihi: :hihi:

Really got one what? :confused::(

Ah...you mean a lovely arse? Personally I wouldn't ask...I'd kiss it and find out...:cool:

Ah...you mean a lovely arse? Personally I wouldn't ask...I'd kiss it and find out...:cool:

This could be good material for a new thread summat along the lines of. Has Harleykim got a .........................Harley?:hihi:

Oooohhhh! lol. I have been told my arse is quite lovely :):banana:

A few weeks ago I was sat on the bus and a little kid had the runs which ended up on the seat, the parent tried to wipe it off the seat and opened a window. When they got off the bus they sneaked off without a word to the driver, pity whoever sat there next.