What do Buses smell of?

If  someone sits next to me with B.O,  no matter if its on a Bus, Tram. ect. I just P.O and sit somewhere else straight away,  Soap and Watter cost next to nowt. :gag:

3 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

If  someone sits next to me with B.O,  no matter if its on a Bus, Tram. ect. I just P.O and sit somewhere else straight away,  Soap and Watter cost next to nowt. :gag:

Try telling that to Yorkshire Water. My usage was £147 for last year but my next bill estimate for 2019/2020 is £793 😂

I would think they smell of people who dont take personal hygiene seriously looking at the state of some of the passengers getting on and off the buses 

1 hour ago, Resident said:

Try telling that to Yorkshire Water. My usage was £147 for last year but my next bill estimate for 2019/2020 is £793 😂

Yeh ok ! What have you done, installed an Olympic size swimming pool.  :loopy:

39 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Yeh ok ! What have you done, installed an Olympic size swimming pool.  :loopy:

My wife gave birth to our 2nd child. Our usage Feb - April increased slightly, obviously because bottle-fed, but not by much but they calculated that I'd go from using around 105 cubic metres to near 580 cubic metres. (for those that don't know, 1 cubic metre = 1000 litres)

4 hours ago, Resident said:

My wife gave birth to our 2nd child. Our usage Feb - April increased slightly, obviously because bottle-fed, but not by much but they calculated that I'd go from using around 105 cubic metres to near 580 cubic metres. (for those that don't know, 1 cubic metre = 1000 litres)

you must have a very hungry baby!

Last time I caught one, mainly people from council estates.   Dear God, the 76 from the old  Castle Market heading towards Woodseats. 

Hey! Before anyone protests, I didn't pose the question, only answered it. 

Edited by Baron99