What do Buses smell of?

As a regular user of this city's fine public transport network I cannot help having noticed that often there can be certain aromas to be discovered inside our buses.

What type of smells have you noticed on buses?

Pee...speshly on the 47 and 48. Or sometimes an overpowering smell of bleach, when they've tried to cover up the smell of pee

As a regular user of this city's fine public transport network I cannot help having noticed that often there can be certain aromas to be discovered inside our buses.

Chips, pee, vomit, curry, sweat. New Buses tend to smell rather virginal really as with a new car, undriven and just waiting for a ride.

Pee...speshly on the 47 and 48. Or sometimes an overpowering smell of bleach, when they've tried to cover up the smell of pee

hi not really replying to the pee an bleach thing....i just like the kiss my arse bit very funny

seats smell fusty the rest smells of pee and detergent of some sort, often got a whiff of diesel too

depends whos sat next to you

hi not really replying to the pee an bleach thing....i just like the kiss my arse bit very funny

What!?!?!?!?!

then you wonder why so many people opt for driving cars. One it mostly works out cheaper, faster and more comfortable.

lol i use trams carnt fault them except like bussers they come in 3s or 4 at one time

depends whos sat next to you

like the kids that let stink bombs off :gag:

What!?!?!?!?!

Harleykim's Sig:

You have ONE advantage over me... You can kiss my lovely arse!!

:thumbsup:

Just got to tell my fav smelly bus story...

On my way to work one morning, got on the bus and headed for a vacant seat hlf way down. When I got there I found a large pooh, in the form of a cowpat, on the said seat! Without breaking stride I carried on to the next empty seat and joined the rest of the passingers in watching 'the seat'.

Well, it remained empty for several stops, until a tall gent wearing a duffle coat and thick glasses got on...he headed directly for that seat. There was an audiable gasp as he span and sat squarely in the 'cowpat'.

This is where the smell bit comes in, for as soon as he sat down, the crust was broken and the worst smell you can imagine was unleashed on the horrified passengers.

I think he was a bit bemused by the way he slid about as the bus went round corners etc...much to everyones amusement :o

When he got off, most of the offending pooh was attached to his coat....I'm glad I wasn't there when he got to work.........